NonprofitCoach ™ is now accepting applications for the World Leaders Exchange 2022. Submit your application as one of 10 new leaders or non-profit leaders to be invited to the first class of the World Leaders Exchange in 2022.
So, if you really want to make a difference in your world as a leader, this fellowship program is for you. And to help you apply, we have put down information about this Non-profit Coach™ Global Leaders Fellowship and how you can apply.
You can quickly scroll the table of contents below to see an overview of all this post entails.
About Non-profit Coach™ Global Leaders Fellowship
The Global Leaders Fellowship is a rigorous six-month leadership coaching program that combines individual coaching for each fellow with monthly group training for the entire class.
This means that you benefit from a highly personalized program that addresses your unique leadership challenges, as well as the ability to take part in coaching development activities with an amazing peer group from around the world.
The meetings take place virtually via telephone conference and videoconference – twice a month between January and June.
This experiential approach enables scholarship holders to learn new attitudes, abilities, and attitudes, to practice and master leadership, in community with peers and at work.
Level/Field of Study
Global Leaders Fellowship is designed to coach emerging leaders who have already established a solid record of accomplishment within their communities, careers, and organizations.
Global Leaders Fellowship is been hosted in the United States.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the United States, Check out the scholarships in the United States.
The recipient of the Global Leaders fellowship must be an international applicant. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Successful participants of the Non-profit Coach™ Global Leaders Fellowship will reach the following benefits;
- Sharpened self-awareness and self-confidence as a leader.
- Renewed passion and clarity of vision.
- More time to focus on your biggest goals and challenges.
- Strengthened ability to plan, prioritize and execute.
- Increased capacity to inspire and unlock the potential of your team.
- Greater courage to lead with the backbone and the heart.
- Heightened performance and a shared sense of accomplishment.
- Lasting ties to a global fellowship of like-minded peers.
Here’s what you’ll receive as a Global Leaders Fellow:
- One two-hour, one-on-one video coaching conversation, and interview (for each finalist)
- Six monthly private, one-on-one coaching sessions of approximately one hour, tailored to your individual leadership challenges and development goals
- Six monthly group coaching sessions of approximately two hours, providing a safe, collaborative space for enhanced learning, challenge, and transformation together with your peers
- A framework for weekly self-coaching, reflection, and reporting—to hold you accountable to yourself, your coach and peers throughout the 6-month program
- Access to a private social media forum to share successes and challenges, ask questions, seek feedback, and otherwise engage with your coach and peers throughout the 6-month program
- Access to a private social media forum for ongoing engagement with Global Leaders Fellowship alumni following the 6-month program
- The Global Leaders Fellowship toolkit—stock full of the resources you’ll need to develop a custom leadership development plan and monitor your progress in achieving it
- A charter NonprofitCoach™ subscription for immediate, members-only access as soon as they’re published to additional leadership resources developed exclusively for current and emerging nonprofit leaders
There are no travel or residency requirements as the program is designed to allow fellows to develop within the context of their current organization and role. Nor is there any cost to fellowship recipients or their employers.
Unlike other fellowship programs that take you away from your day-to-day environment and responsibilities, the Global Leaders Fellowship allows you to develop within the context of your current organization and leadership role. Meetings take place virtually—via voice and video conferences—twice a month.
The Non-profit Coach™ Global Leaders Fellowship 2022 has no specified offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- This is a mid-to-senior level professional program intended for new and emerging nonprofit and NGO executives, between 25 and 35 years of age, who have already established a solid record of accomplishment within their communities, careers, and organizations.
Preference will be given to:
- new nonprofit/NGO executives (founder, chief executive officer, president, executive director, etc.) with less than two years in current role
- aspiring nonprofit/NGO leaders with at least three years of management experience.
English Proficiency: to take part fully in this program, fellows must demonstrate during the application and interview process that they are fully conversant in English.
Diversity: This program aims to create a global community of non-profit NGO leaders. Each class should include leaders whose work has many organizational and social goals (education, economic development, humanitarian aid, protection, etc.), having only one recipient from each country and diversity representing race, sex, etc. Eligible applicants who are not selected for this class can be invited to participate in a future class.
Participation: Beneficiaries must be able to fully participate in all program components. Participate in planned one-to-one and group discussions, develop an individual leadership development plan implement self-starting development priorities, etc. There is also an interest in continuing engagement and networking with other fellows.
Merit: Price decisions will depend primarily on earnings. Successful applicants must show through past successes, academic and career advancement, professional credentials and the interview process that they have undertaken to change their own leadership, to pursue social careers and to realize their dreams. a better world
Financial requirements: The award decision will also consider the financial requirements. The award is intended to serve junior leaders representing nonprofit organizations without sufficient resources or donor support to make significant investments in leadership development.
Selection criteria include non-profit leadership, age, diversity, participation, earnings, and financial needs.
Non-profit Coach™ Global Leaders Fellowship Application Procedure:
Part 1 Application: The online application for Part 1 must be submitted no later than 6th October, yearly. The applications will be reviewed going forward. You will be asked to apply as soon as possible.
Professional Recommendations: After receiving your application in Part 1, you will receive an e-mail with instructions that you can share with your professional references so that they can make recommendations (describing your work experience and the success potential of the program).
Global Leaders Scholarship) to support your application. Your references should use our online form to provide their referrals and contact information for reviewing these references. Two recommendations must be made by 13th October, annually.
Application for Part 2: If you are selected as a semi-finalist, you will be notified by e-mail and you will receive instructions for applying for Part 2.
You will need a link to a video of 10 to 15 minutes to answer the questions Self-assessment that will be provided to you. (It should be a video of your conversation, it should not contain any other video, graphics, or audio files.) Since applications are constantly being reviewed, you have two weeks to respond. All applications under Part 2 must be submitted by the 3rd of November.
Finalist Notification: If you are selected as a finalist, you will receive an e-mail notification inviting you to a two-hour interview and coaching interview. You must respond to the planning request within three days.
Scholarship Notification: email will notify Winners and include additional instructions. All applicants will receive a message from the scholarship holders.
If you have general questions about leadership coaching, you can first get answers to the 10 most frequently asked questions from nonprofit leaders and emerging leaders in Canada in the Q & A questions. about leadership coaching.
If you have more specific questions about NonprofitCoach ™ or the Global Leaders Fellowship, please visit Contact Us to contact us.
For more information and applications, see Global Leaders Fellowship.
The application for the Global Leaders Fellowship 2022 normally ends by October.
If coaching is a passion you have, apply for this non-profit coaching opportunity. We have already mentioned all the benefits of enrolling in this fellowship. Read the post to find them out.
- Yali network online courses [UPDATED]
- $1,000 Varsity Tutors Scholarship
- Ongoing Fast Food Scholarships
- SFI Industry Fellowship for Research in Ireland
- Functional Remedies Scholarship Program
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students
- China India Scholar-Leaders Fellowship
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship
- Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Training Program
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.