London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering 2022 Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships. These fellowships are accessible to students from Africa, South East Asia, and South America that are members M.Sc Global Mental Health program.
The major aim of the study is to provide skills and knowledge to the students to start, grow and track mental health policies or programs in fewer resource settings, and to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on worldwide mental wellness.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is well known for its own research, postgraduate studies and continuing education in people and international wellness.
Their job is to enhance health and health equity within the United Kingdom and internationally; employed in partnership to attain excellence in both people and international medical research, instruction and translation of knowledge in practice and policy.
Table of Contents Hide
Level/Field of Study
The Global Mental Health Fellowships are available to pursue a master’s degree program in Sc Global Mental Health Program. undergraduates can check our Undergraduate Scholarships.
You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. I will recommend you check 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
The Global Mental Health Programs are available for following countries
- Africa (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa)
- South East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
- South America (Nicaragua, Peru)
Each scholarship will cover whole tuition prices at the KCL overseas fee pace, and a stipend (living allowance) of both GBP 16,950.00, along with an allowance of GBP 500.00 to get M.Sc project expenses
Eligibility for Global Mental Health Fellowships
To qualify, the candidates must be after all the specified criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants should be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Entry Prerequisites: Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as defined by the Home Office — UKVI) should meet the minimal Language Language Requirements if necessary with this funding. Applicants who’ve been shortlisted with this financing will probably have to provide evidence of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of telling to their own scholarship application to be considered any further.
How to Apply for Global Mental Health Fellowships
The mode of application is currently online. Each applicant should submit just one application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships to get this 2022.
To apply for all these financing applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: apply for Study for your M.Sc World Wide Mental health program throughout the King’s College London online program portal.
- Step 2: Submit an online Certification application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must comprise the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form with this particular scholarship, and also
Proof of your application entry, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2022 M.Sc
- International Mental Health program, also
- Language Proficiency score consequences (should you have these ).
Note: This incomplete application will not be considered
Global Mental Health Fellowships Application Deadline
The Global Mental Health Fellowships Application closes on March 24, 2022
To apply for the Global Mental Health Fellowships, the candidates should submit an online application through the link: https://scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk/#/get-started
- 15 Best International Masters Scholarships in Australia
- TOP 15 AGRICULTURE SCHOLARSHIPS [UPDATED]
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- Brewster Technical College Scholarships, Admissions Tuition Fees and Cost of Living
- List of South African Scholarships APPLY
- Best 20 Virginia Scholarships for College Students [UPDATED]
- Top 20 Best International scholarships for Nigerian Students
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.