Opportunities are available to undocumented students and students with DACA and TPS status. If you have applied or are interested in other colleges. You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be eligible for this award.
Particularly preferred are students who wish to concentrate on computer science, technology, data science, mathematics, or related fields.
You will receive funding for a four-year degree from Partner Schools starting in the fall semester of 2021.
Who is Eligible for this Offer?
To be eligible to apply for Golden Doors Scholarships, the applicants must fulfill the following requirements;
- have DACA, TPS or meet the eligibility criteria for immigrants
- have a High GPA
- Attend advanced or demanding secondary school classes
- Striving to help others succeed
- Has held leadership positions or is involved in the community
- Actively promote a variety of scholarships
Applicants must have DACA, TPS, or a certificate that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Came to the US before the age of 16
- have lived in the United States continuously since November 1, 2014, until today, and have no legal status
- You are currently in high school or have completed a US high school or received a General Education Development (GED) certificate from a US program
- You have not been convicted of a crime, gross misdemeanor, or any of three or more other offenses in the categories that you disqualified from the DACA and do not otherwise endanger national security or public safety
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is available for students who are in high school students, high school graduates, currently enrolled undergraduates, and transfer students who wish to concentrate on computer science, technology, data science, mathematics or related fields.
This award will take place in the United States. You can check other scholarships in the United States
This award is only available to international students who are citizens or residents of the United States.
Golden Door Scholars accepts applications from all over the country. However, students from countries that teach DACA-recognized students or undocumented students outside the state are given high priority.
You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates. A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
Recipients who attend Golden Door Scholars’ partner colleges and universities will receive a full, four-year scholarship, which implies the 100% tuition fee payment.
Golden Door Fellows also have access to mentors, internship and job search assistance, and other career growth opportunities.
How to Apply for Golden Doors Scholarships 2022
Applications for Golden Doors Scholarships 2021 is to be done in the program application portal.
Application Deadline for Golden Doors Scholarships
The deadline for this award application is September 30th, annually. (Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted–please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
You can access more information about Golden Door Scholarships by clicking on the Organization’s portal
Golden Door Scholarship- Frequently Asked Questions
100% tuition fee payment for all successful recipients
Currently, the number of participants for these scholarships is not specified. However, it is advisable that participants apply early enough for their application to be considered.
While most of our students attend Golden Door partner schools, we support students at other accredited four-year institutions on a case-by-case basis. We are also always developing relationships with new partner schools.
No. Recent high school graduates, currently enrolled undergraduates, and transfer students are also welcome to apply. However, we do not support funding for graduate degrees.