Application for International Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia is ongoing!
The University of Pavia is pleased to award a scholarship program to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The selected students will receive the benefits of the program partly in services and partly in money, to which additional advantages like exemption from payment of the contribution fee for university enrolment are granted.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About University of Pavia
The University of Pavia is a university located in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy. Pavia offers more than 80 undergraduate programs, more than 40 master programs, and about 20 doctoral programs, including 8 English programs. About 1,500 students who enter the university every year are international students.
The university operates multiple cultural and scientific museums, including the University History Museum, a botanical garden, research centers, university libraries, and a university press. The university is also affiliated with Policlinico San Matteo, where every year, hundreds of medical students from the university perform clinical rotations during their clinical years.
The University of Pavia is a member of the COIMBRA Group and European University Association. It also participates in the Erasmus Programme, which allows student exchanges between the University of Pavia and various universities in Europe.
Who is eligible for the Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia?
- Applicants must be coming from low-income families and have excellent academics.
- Applicants must request the pre-evaluation of their academic qualifications and take and pass a Skype admission exam to get into Pavia.
Level of Study
- Undergraduate or Graduate
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOLIMO – 600
- FCE – 169
Grants and Bursaries at the University of Pavia- Benefit
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia- Method of Application
- Applicants are required to apply to the University of Pavia through DreamID.
- Applicants must visit the EDiSU website to apply for the bursary.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award application entry is 30th November 2022
We Also Recommend
- Facebook Global Challenges 2022 In The USA
- Facebook Accelerator Program 2022 For Young Entrepreneurs
- UN Women Internship Programme 2022 | Updated
- Win The 2022 Developer Circles Community Challenge
- Frida Young Feminist Fund 2022 For Young Feminist Activists
- $2,000 Bitch Media fellowship 2022 | USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.