The purpose of the Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship 2023 majors in helping young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to entrepreneurship.
Grasshopper will award one (1) $5,000 scholarship to the best entry determined by our judges.
Table of contents
- About Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- How to apply for the Grasshopper scholarship
- Application Deadline
- #1. NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Awards
- #2. Tortoise Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- #3. FormSwift $1,000 Scholarship Contest
- #4. The Skoll MBA Scholarship
- #5. Harper Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- #6. Al Schuman Ecolab Undergraduate Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- #7. BestPAC e-Commerce Entrepreneur Scholarship
- #8. Franchise Opportunities Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
- WE ALSO RECOMMEND
About Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship was founded by two entrepreneurs and fully funded by the founders. Since 2003, Grasshopper entrepreneur has been able to help the entrepreneur build and grow a small business.
Today, the founders of the entrepreneur scholarship’s commitment to helping entrepreneurs are stronger than ever, and to that end, we are proud to introduce the Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship.
Scholarships for entrepreneurship majors in helping young entrepreneurs afford the rising cost of education and help them along the road to entrepreneurship.
Grasshopper awards one set of $5,000 scholarships to the best-submitted entry as determined by their judges. The scholarship is awarded in check form, payable directly to the university that the winner will attend for a school term in 2023.
More About Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
Grasshopper provides 800 and toll-free numbers and local phone numbers for businesses and allows them to use a virtual phone system to keep their employees connected anywhere, on any phone, with features like call forwarding.
When you as an entrepreneur apply for Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship, you indirectly transfer all rights and ownership of submitted content to Grasshopper, regardless of whether your entry is selected as a winner.
Grasshopper reserves the right to publish submitted work at the conclusion of the entry period in any manner Grasshopper deems appropriate.
No purchase is necessary for entry or winning.
The selection of winning submissions is entirely at the discretion of Grasshopper. Grasshopper will contact the winner via the email address used for submission.
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrollment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill or letter of proof from the accredited United States college, university, or trade school at which the winner is enrolled.
Upon confirmation of enrollment, the winner will be publicly announced on Grasshopper.com, and Grasshopper will mail a check to the University on behalf of the winner.
In the event a winner cannot prove enrollment at a college, university, or trade school, a secondary winner will be chosen.
Read this: 15 Entrepreneurship Scholarships For Undergraduate Students In 2023
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship;
Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Spring, Summer, or Fall 2023 semester at an accredited American college, university, or trade school.
How to apply for the Grasshopper scholarship
Complete the online application at email@example.com
- Write a 500-700 word essay on the following prompt:
- The ‘gig economy’ has had an impact on entrepreneurship in both the US and globally over the last 3-5 years. Describe what impact you believe it will have in the next 3-5 years.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
The application deadline is April 30th annually.
For More Information:
For inquiries or FAQs, applicants can visit the link below or forward a mail to Grasshopper at 197 First Avenue Suite 200 Needham, MA 02494 United States, Phone: (800) 820-8210.
Related Scholarships Include;
#1. NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Awards
Three sets of $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school junior and senior NSHSS members with a minimum GPA of 3.5. Applicants may be U.S. or international students.
- Scholarship Award: The worth of this scholarship is $1,000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: The NSHSS-DECA Entrepreneurial Scholar Awards application deadline is 13th January annually.
#2. Tortoise Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship
As an entrepreneurial firm that appreciates the process of doing business, they wish to encourage the next generation of curious, persistent, and passionate entrepreneurs through the Tortoise Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship Program.
- Award: $3,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 2/28/ yearly
#3. FormSwift $1,000 Scholarship Contest
This Scholarship Program is for driven, upcoming entrepreneurs ready to build a better world through their business ideas.
By creating a unique business plan infographic for their scholarship entries, young business dreamers can practice the skills they will require at their jobs after college.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship worth of this scholarship is $1,000
- Contact Person: Jamie Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting the FormSwift $1,000 Scholarship Contest application is yearly on the 15th of March.
#4. The Skoll MBA Scholarship
The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students pursuing entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities for recipients to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
- Award: Full MBA tuition at the University of Oxford and partial living expenses up to £8,000
- Phone: +44 (0)1865 288838
- Email: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: The deadline for applying for this scholarship is 19th Mach yearly.
Check this: International Student Exchange Programs 2023
#5. Harper Entrepreneurship Scholarship
Harper supports the entrepreneurial spirit of college students across the country, as both Harper co-founders grew up in families of small business owners and witnessed firsthand the tenacity it takes to run a private company.
- Scholarship worth: $500 awarded semiannually
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications for the Harper Entrepreneurship Scholarship is the 31st of March yearly.
#6. Al Schuman Ecolab Undergraduate Entrepreneurial Scholarship
This scholarship is for students pursuing an education in a restaurant, food service, or hospitality-related major with an entrepreneurial spirit, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and attending one of the following schools:
- California State Polytechnic University – Pomona
- Cornell University; Culinary Institute of America
- DePaul University; Johnson & Wales University
- Kendall College; Lynn University
- Michigan State University
- New York University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- University of Denver
- University of Houston
- The University of Nevada
- Las Vegas
- The University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Scholarship Worth: The Al Schuman Ecolab Undergraduate Entrepreneurial Scholarship’s worth is up to $3,000.
Contact Person: Shanna Young
Phone: (800) 765-2122 ext. 6744
Application Deadline: 4/1/ yearly
#7. BestPAC e-Commerce Entrepreneur Scholarship
BestPAC currently offers a tuition scholarship of USD $1,000 for a university student. The student must be studying Business, Marketing, IT, Communication, or Computer Science.
- Scholarship Award: $1,000
- Email: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: The closing date for BestPAC e-Commerce Entrepreneur Scholarship is on the 1st of April, annually
Also, you can read this: 15 International Accountancy Scholarships for Masters Students 2023
#8. Franchise Opportunities Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur
Franchise Opportunities is currently offering a college scholarship contest to freshmen, sophomores, or junior college students to win a $1,500 scholarship (which covers tuition, books, or other schooling expenses).
These scholarship opportunities will award a $1,500 college scholarship to an ambitious student who can thoughtfully express what type of venture they would start if they could create any company in the world and how college will help them do this.
- Scholarship Worth: The worth of this scholarship is $1,500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting Franchise Opportunities Scholarship for the Future Entrepreneur Application is on the 30th of April annually.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 15 Highly Searched Scholarships in Alabama
- Top 20 Free Scholarships for Ethiopian Students in America
- Hemophilia Federation of America Scholarships
- 21 Top Scholarships in Nevada
- Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship Program
- Top 17 Political Science Scholarships in US [UPDATED]
- Andrew Flusche Scholarship Video Contest
- Top 23 Mississippi Scholarships [APPLY NOW]
- 20 Best Masters Degree Scholarships for Biotechnology Students
- Scotiabank National Scholarship