The Hertz Foundation is glad to announce its Hertz Fellowship 2022. The Hertz Foundation is launching a call for applications for the Hertz Scholarship for fall 2022 graduates in Applied Physics, Biology, or Engineering.
Thus, Students of applied science and physics, mathematics, and engineering can enroll in the Hertz fellowship Program.
The mission of the Hertz Foundation is to provide exceptional financial support to the country’s most outstanding Ph.D. students of the physical, biological, and engineering sciences.
The Hertz fellowship program will provide winning applicants with full tuition amounting to $ 32,000 to $ 38,000 per 9-month of the academic year.
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is a nonprofit American organization that awards scholarships to Ph.D. students. Students of Applied Physical Sciences, Biology, and Engineering. It is considered the most competitive and prestigious postgraduate scholarship in science and engineering.
What You Need To Know About The Hertz Fellowship Application
Level/Field Of Scholarship
The hertz scholarship program is meant for Ph.D. students in the following field of study:
Fields of Interest are:
- Quantitative Biology
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- Materials Science
This scholarship is to be taken in the U.S.A. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the united state of America, check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States of America
The scholarship is available to all U.S citizens. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Full tuition equivalent for up to five years
- $34,000 stipend per academic year
- Additional stipend if coordinated with other major fellowships
- $5,000 annual dependent childcare stipend
- Over 40 currently participating U.S. research universities
- Programs and networking offered as part of a lifelong member of the Hertz community
Eligibility for the Hertz fellowship:
All applicants for a scholarship must be:
- Must be a student of Physical and Applied Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering.
- citizens or permanent residents of the United States of America?
- Those who are willing to make a moral commitment to put their skills at the disposal of the United States in case of a national emergency.
How to apply for the Hertz fellowship:
You can submit your application online to the Hertz Foundation Graduate Research Scholarship Program through the link provided: https://hertz.embark.com/apply
The Application Deadline for the Hertz scholarship:
The application opens on August 15, every year, and the deadline to submit a request is October 27, every year.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia, 2022
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2022
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- 2022 US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2022 at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships 2022
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.