Instagram allows you to upload only 10 photos and videos in a single post.
The gist is that Instagram only lets you add no more than 10 photos to a post. That means it doesn’t matter how you’re adding photos to your carousel posts, you’ll always be limited to 10 pictures. Also, you might want to keep in mind that once a post is up, you won’t be able to add more photos to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Open your Instagram app.
2. Tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Open your camera roll by tapping on your recent photos.
4. Use the Select Multiple buttons to select more than one photo for posting.
It’s simple to combine many photos into one Instagram Story. To launch our Story maker, we simply tap the Plus sign on our profile image. To access the layout selection, simply tap on the grid. A single Story might have two, four, or six photographs in total.
This could be because your Instagram app is out of date. To solve this, quickly update your Instagram app and you’ll be good.
Yes. Unfollowing is a one-way street. From their perspective, nothing has changed.
When you add someone to the Facebook restricted list, you remain friends with them while limiting the posts they’re able to see. They will only see your posts if you’ve set the audience to “Public” or if they are tagged.
No. They can not. Unless they are tagged.
Here’s another way to unfollow a Facebook friend.
1. Go to the profile page of the friend you want to unfollow.
2. Hover over Following near their cover photo. (On the app, tap the three dots below their cover photo.)
2. Select Unfollow. (On the app, tap Following and then tap Unfollow.)
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight.
1. Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
2. Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
3. Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
4. When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
5. You can add filters or edit each photo individually from the next screen.
6. Tap Next and type in your caption, add hashtags, tag accounts, and add your location.
7. Tap Share to post to your Instagram profile.
The “Select Multiple” option allows users to add multiple photos to a post. However, users are reporting that this option is no longer available, much to their dismay. Fortunately, the function has not been removed.