- Open “Your Story” on your Instagram app.
- Upload the video or film one to use.
- Tap on the “Aa” button on the top menu.
- Manually type in what you said in the video.
- Choose the text’s font, color, size, alignment, transition, etc.
- Tap “Done” in the top-right corner.
- Post your Story.
Frequently Asked Questions
Instagram has a nifty tool that can automatically add them to Stories. Let’s try it out. The automatic captions feature is available when you record a video for your Instagram Story.
Step 1: Go to your Instagram account and click on your profile with the + sign. Once the camera appears, click on the Reels option. Step 2: Start recording something, and don’t forget to speak while you record. Once done, click on the sticker option and choose the caption.
To add, edit or delete a caption:
1. Tap above your photo or video.
2. Tap Edit.
3. Edit, delete, or add a caption to your post, then tap Save.
Tap your profile picture on the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right. Tap Settings, then tap Theme. Tap Dark or Light.
Under Chat Settings, you’ll see Theme. Tap this and scroll through a selection of colors and combinations to immediately change the way your messages look. The default theme that you’ve already been using is a mix of purples and blues that you can always return to.
1. From Chats, open the conversation you want to pick a color for.
2. At the top, tap the conversation name.
3. Tap Theme.
4. Tap on a theme, color, or gradient for the conversation.
To determine if your Facebook and Instagram accounts are linked, open Instagram and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Scroll down and select “Settings.” Under “Linked Accounts,” you should see a list of social media platforms that are linked to your Instagram account. If Facebook is listed, your accounts are linked.
RELATED: What Is Archive On Instagram?