- Open your Instagram app.
- Now, create a story by clicking a photo, making a video, or making a boomerang.
- You can also choose media from your gallery.
- Just tap on the chain link icon and enter your URL.
- Don’t forget to add a call to action on your Insta story with links.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the top right-hand side of your screen, tap the hamburger icon. Select Settings. Log out of your username by tapping on it. Choose not to remember your login information in the popup box.
This is due to enabled saved login information. To remove the account from your Instagram app (not your account), launch the app. Check if you’re currently in the account you want to remove. Tap the “profile icon” at the bottom-right corner, not the profile icon towards the top.
Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll down to Logins. Tap Add account to add login information for a new Instagram account or Log out [username] to remove login information for the Instagram account you’re currently logged into.
1. Open the Instagram app and tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
2. Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right, then select Settings.
3. Tap Account, then Delete account at the bottom of the page.
4. Choose whether you want to delete your Instagram account or just disable it. Remember that deleting your account will permanently erase all your photos, videos, and comments, while disabling it will just hide your profile until you log back in.
5. Whichever option you choose, a new page will appear asking you why you want to delete or disable your account. Fill out the form and then confirm your choice.
To delete your second Instagram account, you’ll need to first log into the account you want to delete. Then, go to the Settings page and select “Delete Your Account.
1. Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
2. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
3. Tap Login info.
4. Tap next to the account you want to remove.
5. Tap Remove.
1. Go to your profile, then tap .
2. Tap Settings. Tap Login Info.
3. Tap next to the account you want to remove.
4. Tap Remove.
No one would know unless you told them yourself.
Yes, you can make a secret Instagram account. To do so, open the Instagram app and tap on the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Then, tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings. Scroll down and tap on Account, then toggle the Private Account switch to On.
RELATED: How To Call On Instagram