- Click the “More” tab on the menu to open a paypal.me account.
- Click the “Get Started” button beneath the category “Manage Your PayPal.me Profile” in the lower right corner.
- Toggle the toggle to the on position to ensure that your PayPal.me link is functioning.
- Copy the URL to PayPal.me that appears at the top of the screen.
- You’ll need to log in to Twitch after you’ve finished creating your PayPal.me account so you may add a Twitch panel with your PayPal information.
- Click on your avatar in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then select “Channel” from the drop-down option on your Twitch account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the opportunity to alter your panels. Toggle the switch.
- To add a new panel section, click the “+” box, then choose “Add a Text or Image Panel” from the drop-down menu.
- You can submit the file by clicking “Add Image” if you have a fancy Twitch panel set up for your PayPal donation panel.
- In the panel box’s “Image Links to” field, paste your PayPal.me link. Consider drafting a brief thank-you note to folks who may be willing to help. Then hit the submit button.
- To double-check your panel’s accuracy, turn off the “Edit Panels” toggle.
During a stream, say your whole PayPal.me address out loud.
In the chat room of your channel, post your link. …
Go to your Twitch Channel page, click on the Edit Panels switch, and then click on the large Plus symbol to add a donation area.
Twitch does not accept Bits as a payment mechanism. Your payment method is valid, however, PayPal has rejected your financing source.
To add a payment method at checkout, first, choose the product you want to buy, and then choose your desired payment method from credit/debit card, Amazon Pay, or PayPal. You can also choose “See More Methods” at this point to see more alternatives.
On Twitch, streamers make money from crowdsourced subscriptions, viewer donations, and ‘Twitch Bits’ (another form of viewer donation). Advertisements, brand sponsorships, affiliate marketing, merchandise, and game sales are all sources of revenue for them.
Each donation incurs a transaction fee from PayPal. PayPal currently charges a fixed cost of $0.49 plus a 2.89 percent transaction fee. So, if you receive a $1 gift on Twitch, PayPal will only give you $0.48, and a $100 Twitch donation will net you $96.62.
A PayPal give link is a URL that directs potential donors to your PayPal checkout page when they click it. The contributor does not need to visit a website or click a contribute button to use this URL.
Using the service and linking your accounts to PayPal is, for the most part, risk-free. The level of risk is determined by how you use the service. PayPal is a simple and safe way for buyers to make transactions.
On your website, your supporters can donate using PayPal. They log in to their PayPal accounts or enter their credit card information to make a one-time contribution or subscribe to ongoing donations. They check and double-check their donation and billing information.
How Do I Link My Games To Paypal? Find out now