There are a few ways to share a video on Zoom. One way is to share your video screen. To do this, click the share button in the bottom right corner of the video window and select “Share Video Screen.” This will allow you to share your entire screen or just a specific window.
Another way to share a video is to send a link to the video. To do this, copy the link to the video and paste it into an email or chat message.
To share a video with sound on Zoom, first, start or join a Zoom meeting. Click on Share Screen on the meeting toolbar. Select the program or desktop you wish to share. Select Share Sound in the bottom-left corner of the share selection window.
Yes, you can share a video during Zoom. To do so, simply click on the share icon in the toolbar and select the video you want to share.
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to share a video on Zoom. One possibility is that your internet connection is not strong enough to support streaming video. Another possibility is that the person you are trying to share the video with does not have Zoom installed on their computer.
To screen share a YouTube video on Zoom, follow these steps:
1. Open the Zoom meeting that you would like to share the video in.
2. Click on the “Share” button in the top toolbar.
3. Select “Share Screen.”
4. You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application.
5. Click the check box in the lower left that says “Share computer sound”.
6. Open YouTube and start playing the video that you would like to share.
There are a few things you can do to avoid lag when sharing videos on Zoom:
1. Make sure that your internet connection is strong and stable.
2. Try to share videos that are smaller in size.
3. If possible, try to test the video sharing on Zoom before sharing it with others.
4. Close any unnecessary programs or applications that may be using up bandwidth.
To share a video with sound on Zoom Mobile, android, or iPhone, first, ensure that you’re in the Zoom meeting. You will see Join Audio, Start Video, Share, Participants, and other options at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Share option. Another menu will open to give you options for sources from which to share. Select Screen, it is the second-last option. Now, you can go ahead and share your video.
Yes, you can play a prerecorded video on Zoom.
See also How To Update Zoom On Chromebook.