Every student deserves to have access to a grant-in-aid. In that regard, The KNB Scholarship sponsored by the Indonesian Government is set aside to help fund student’s educational needs.
The KNB Scholarship is aimed at contributing to human resource development, cultural Understanding in developing countries, and also keep close relation among themselves.
The developing countries certainly need leaders, well-mannered society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia.
In this respect, the KNB scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries.
The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying and earning a master’s degree.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is for a Master’s program for students in Developing Countries in any choice Course.
The KNB Scholarship is hosted in 16 different prominent universities in Indonesia.
Students from Developing Countries
- Living Allowance and accommodation
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Health insurance
KNB Scholarship Requirements:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old
- Hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- You must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- Must complete the online application form
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the procedure below:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available on the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates, and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
When you apply for Online Application, you need to submit all the following documents:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Application deadline for this scholarship is 12th April annually
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Australia for Students from Developing Countries
- Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships in UK and South Africa
- ITC Foundation Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Felix Trust Scholarship for Developing Countries students
- MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries In China (Masters & PhD)
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women from Developing Countries
- Marshal Papworth Scholarship for Developing Countries in UK