Application for the Infineon International Awards is ongoing!
This award is for international ICT for Internet and Multimedia students who wish to study at University of Padua in Italy. You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About University of Padua
The University of Padua (Italian: Università degli Studi di Padova, UNIPD) is an Italian university located in the city of Padua, region of Veneto, northern Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 by a group of students and teachers from Bologna.
Padua is the second-oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth-oldest surviving university. In 2010 the university had approximately 65,000 students. It was ranked “best university” among Italian institutions of higher education with more than 40,000 students in 2016, and the best Italian university according to ARWU ranking in 2018.
Infineon International Awards- Benefit
The two scholarships, of € 5,000.00 each, are awarded to students of any nationality who are pre-enrolled in the Master’s degree course in “ICT for Internet and Multimedia” at the University of Padova for the academic year 2021/22.
The University of Padua offers a comprehensive portfolio of programs with interconnections among the different disciplines that generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment.
Who is eligible for Infineon International Awards?
- Applicants are required to be pre-enrolled in an eligible master’s programme at the University of Padua.
- Applicants must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field or industry to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test score as proof.
Infineon International Awards- Application Deadlin
The application deadline for this scholarship is 2nd November 2021
How to apply for Infineon International Awards
Method of Application: Applicants must apply to the eligible master program through the Module Platform. The applicants must use the same login credentials and apply for the opportunity by mail the below-mentioned documents at email@example.com.
We Also Recommend
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
- Melbourne University International Sport Access Scholarship
- Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.