Show how innovative you are as a woman and win up to $70,000 with the InnovateHER National Contest.
The InnovateHER Challenge is brought to you by the Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center and to be eligible, you have to be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of at least 18 years old at the time of submission of your contribution.
InnovateHER Challenge offers American entrepreneurs the opportunity to launch innovative products and services that affect the lives of women and families.
The finalists will present their products and services to an expert jury and compete for cash prizes of up to $70,000 at the Innovate HER National Contest.
This post provides relevant information about the Innovate HER National Contest 2022 and how you can apply successfully. See the table of content below;
Table of Contents Hide
About InnovateHER Challenge
The Innovation Center is a small business incubator that promotes the development of innovative businesses. They provide strategic advice, access to investors, business mentors and a comprehensive network of business and professional resources.
Over the course of the InnovateHER Challenge, there were 120 local competitions held in which winning business plans were submitted to SBA for evaluation.
The Innovate HER National Contest included a local pitch competition component where universities, accelerators, SBA Resource Partners, and other organizations hosted local competitions. Each host submitted one local winner to the SBA.
Level/ Field of Study
The Innovateher Women Business Challenge covers entrepreneurship programs.
The InnovateHER Challenge 2022 is to be hosted by American entrepreneurs in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State.
The Challenge is available to American entrepreneurs. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Innovateher Women Business Challenge 2022 Benefit
Innovate HER National Contest finalists will present their products and services to a panel of experts and compete for the top three cash prizes:
- 1st place: $ 40,000
- 2nd place: $ 20,000
- 3rd place: $ 10,000
- For prize entries submitted by teams, prize money will be awarded to the self-identified project leader, who will distribute it to the rest of the team at their discretion and independently of the SBA.
Eligibility for Innovateher Women Business Challenge
InnovateHER Challenge 2022 Criteria: The SBA is seeking contractors to develop a product or service that meets the following three (3) criteria:
- Has a measurable impact on the lives of women and families (30%)
- Has the potential for commercialization (40%)
- Fills a need in the marketplace (30%)
- The Challenge is open to both men and women
This Innovate HER National Contest is open only to:
- Voters are citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Eligible persons are those who are at least 18 years old at the time of the submission of a contribution (or the teams of these persons).
- Private entities, such as companies or other organizations, having their headquarters in the United States and their registered office. People who register on behalf of companies, non-profit organizations or groups of people (for example, an academic class or another team) must meet the eligibility conditions of the participants.
- An individual may belong to several teams, companies or non-profit organizations that contribute to the contest.
- Employees of the SBA are neither eligible nor federal or federal employees involved in their employment.
How Can I Apply For InnovateHer Women Business Challenge 2022?
To apply for the InnovateHER Challenge, the candidate can download the application and recognition form via the link provided:
Innovate HER National Contest Supporting Documents:
An outline of the business plan:
- Briefly describe your company and the product/service of the company (200 words maximum).
- Describe how your product/service has a measurable impact on the lives of women and families (250-word limit).
- You can describe how your product/service has the potential to be marketed (250-word limit).
- Describe how your product/service meets a market need (250 words maximum).
The applicant can return the signed confirmation form to Sebastian Garzon by sending an email to Sebastian.Garzon-at-tamucc.edu
InnovateHER Challenge 2022 Deadline for Application
Applications for Innovate HER National Contest must be submitted by May 22 annually, at 5:00 pm (Paris time).
Link for more information:
If you have any questions about the Innovateher Women Business Challenge 2022 application process, please contact Sebastian Garzon at Sebastian.garzon-at-tamucc.edu or call 361-825-3519.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Endowed Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- The Minecraft Scholarship [Updated]
- Opinion Outpost International Scholarship
- $ 1,000 College Jumpstart Scholarship [UPDATED]
- 17 Scholarships for Congo Students to Study in the USA
- Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships
- Wal Greens Expressions Challenge | UPDATED
- National Beta Club Scholarship for USA Students [UPDATED]
- Obama Foundation Internships [PAID]
- Future News Worldwide London | Fully Funded