INSEAD is offering African Leadership Fund for 2022 to eligible applicants. The MBA INSEAD Africa fund is attached to a master’s degree from the INSEAD Business School at the INSEAD campus.
The INSEAD Africa funds will be awarded to the MBA course of the INSEAD Campus. The INSEAD MBA is worth 50 000 EUR. Take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the scholarship.
INSEAD has launched the Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship to support its goal of attracting talented African candidates. For people in financial difficulties, this scholarship helps them to achieve their dream of getting an MBA in one of the best business schools in the world.
The INSEAD scholarship portfolio helps the school create a diverse classroom that combines nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender.
They are committed to helping outstanding women and men improve their careers with a world-class MBA at INSEAD. For people in financial difficulties, this scholarship helps them to achieve their dream of getting an MBA in one of the best business schools in the world.
Level / Field of Study
The INSEAD Africa funds are for pursuing an MBA program.
The MBA INSEAD Africa funds are hosted online by the INSEAD Africa Scholarship Group.
The INSEAD MBA is open to African Students.
Aside from the MBA INSEAD Africa funds, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund is worth 50 000 EUR
Eligibility For The INSEAD MBA
- One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience, and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
How to Apply For The MBA INSEAD Africa funds
Submit your application online through the INSEAD Africa Scholarship Group.
Deadline For The MBA INSEAD Africa funds
December 2022 Class:
Applications Open: March 25
Deadline: April 8 every year
Applications Open: May 20
Deadline: June 3 every year.
For More Information and Application on the INSEAD Africa funds. Click on the link below:
- International Hardship Fund at King’s College London 2022
- Alex Ekwueme Commemorative Scholarship For Nigerians in UK 2022
- London Business School Sloan Women Scholarship 2022
- CBD Oiled Scholarship – Hemp For a Sustainable Future Scholarship 2022
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in UK 2022
- University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- University of Bradford Sanctuary Scholarships for Asylum Seekers 2022
- Imperial College London Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- The Kirby Laing International Scholarships 2022
- Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK 2022
- Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program 2022
- Felix Trust Scholarship for Developing Countries students 2022