26 Wetheral Road Owerri, Imo. Nigeria
26 Wetheral Road Owerri, Imo. Nigeria
Activator Free KMSPICO For Windows&OfficeFake Rolex - watches! Best superclone replica rolex watches at ReplicaRolexExpert.io. Under 21 clubs in NYC offer fun, age-appropriate nightlife.
Graduations are wonderful occasions. You’ve been through the walls of an educational institution, and now you’re graduating or about to graduate.
Your friends and family members are proud of you; everyone is celebrating with you on this joyous occasion.
Well, what about you? How do you feel about graduating?
A mixture of joy mixed with uncertainty? Now that’s typical of every graduate who’s about to face the world.
You’re about to go into the world to achieve your dreams, and, of course, the journey won’t be easy, and some days you might want to give up but remember that nothing good comes easy.
As Ralph Waldo Emerson says – Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.
Here’s a list of inspirational quotes for graduates to keep you inspired and motivated as you start this new phase.
Meanwhile, below is our table of content.
Carefully Read Through This: 50 Inspirational Quotes For College Students To Keep You Going
Graduation quotes are inspirational words or sayings used to motivate recent graduates.
Graduation quotes motivate graduates to follow their dreams, aim higher after school, and achieve their goals.
You Should Also Check: 45 Inspirational Quotes For Students
Here are some beautiful inspirational quotes to motivate you as you’ve left school and are about to start your journey toward achieving greatness:
1. Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, and make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for you being here. Make good art – Neil Gaiman
2. Be bold, be courageous, be your best – Gabrielle Giffords
3. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success. You’ve got to take risks – Denzel Washington
4. It’s wisdom that will put all the inevitable failures and rejections and disappointments, and heartbreaks into perspective. – Arianna Huffington
5. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
6. Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your purpose and potential. – Kerry Washington
7. There is no script. Live your life. Soak it all in. – Dick Costolo
8. Intelligence plus character — that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King Jr
9. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. – B.B. King
10. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill.
Read Also: 30 Bible Scriptures for Graduates
11. Be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live. – Sandra Day O’Connor
12. You have to dance a little bit before you step out into the world each day because it changes the way you walk. – Sandra Bullock
13. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. – Edward Koch
14. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. Anthony Robbins
15. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
16. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
17. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out. – Art Linkletter
18. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. – William Arthur Ward
19. Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
20. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
21. Fortune does favor the bold, and I promise that you will never know what you’re capable of unless you try. – Sherly Sandberg
22. Live with life. Be courageous and adventurous. Give us a tomorrow, more than we deserve. – Maya Angelou
23. Sometimes, you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do. – Oprah Winfrey
24. Don’t ever confuse the two, your life and your work. The second is only part of the first. – Anna Quindlen
25. Walk down these crowded streets with a smile on your face. Be thankful you get to walk close to other humans. – Zadie Smith
26. We do not need magic to change the world; we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. – JK Rowling
27. You may not always have a comfortable life, and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once, but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own. – Michelle Obama
28. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these. – George Washington Carver
29. Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. – Mohammed Ali.
Check Also: 50 Dr. Seuss Quotes for Graduates | 2023
30. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
31. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
32. You don’t have a job? Get one. Any job! Don’t sit at home waiting for the magical opportunity. Do something until you can do something else. – Shonda Rhimes
33. Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead. – Nora Ephron
34. Your path is your character defining itself more and more every day, like a photograph coming into focus. – Jodie Foster
35. Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final. That voice that says to you, ‘Get out of bed. Keep going. I will not quit.’ – Cory Booker
36. Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. – Hillary Clinton
37. If you’re willing to stand for what you believe in … you won’t need advice from me because you will be able to handle whatever comes. – Whoopi Goldberg
38. If you hear a voice within you say, ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means, paint, and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent Van Gogh
39. Don’t be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger, and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self. – Ed Helms
40. Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey. – Michael Josephson
41. When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed, and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. – Ellen DeGeneres
42. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. – Tom Brokaw
43. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, dare to follow your heart and intuition. – Steve Jobs
44. There may be days when you’ll say to yourself, ‘I can’t. I literally can’t even.’ But you can! You can even! – Katie Couric
45. Life is an improvisation. You have no idea what’s going to happen next and you are mostly just making things up as you go along. – Stephen Colbert
46. Real leadership comes from the quiet nudging of an inner voice. It comes from realizing that the time has come to move beyond waiting to do. – Madeleine Albright
47. Success is like a mountain that keeps growing ahead of you as you hike it … Err in the direction of kindness. – George Saunders
48. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. – William Shakespeare
49. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
50. Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table. – Barack Obama
Now that you’ve graduated from school and you’re about to start your journey to achieving your dreams, you’ll need inspirational quotes to motivate you.
Because there will be days when you feel like throwing in the trowel; on those days, let these inspirational quotes for graduates inspire you.