Application for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle is ongoing!
The University of Gävle is providing the most excellent and high-performing candidates with a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee award. The University provides you with a unique opportunity to study at an eco-certified university where all programs and courses are conveniently located.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About University of Gävle
University of Gävle is a university college located in Gävle, Sweden. The university offers around 45 masters- and bachelor’s degrees and 800 courses in technology, social- and natural sciences and the humanities. The university’s postgraduate education at the Ph.D level is through the KTH research school, a collaboration between the university and the Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm.
International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle- Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for this award, you must:
- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- rank the study programme at the University of Gävle as first priority at universityadmissions.se.
- apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline 16 August 2022.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time. Deadline 1 September 2022.
Documentation to Send
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission to the study programme
- Grades from previous studies (Upper secondary education for Bachelor’s applications and Higher Education studies for Master’s applications)
- Motivation Letter (Please find guidelines in the application below)
Important Dates for the International Scholarship Program at University of Gävle
18 August 2022 – 17 September 2022
The deadline for entry submission of this award is 17 September, 2022.
Applicants for Master’s programmes
5 November 2022 – Successful applicants will receive an email from the University of Gävle. (10 November 2022, last day to accept the scholarship)
Students who get nominated with a scholarship will be notified through email. Students that are granted a scholarship will receive a document stating “Conditions for University of Gävle Scholarship for International Students”. The conditions can be found below.
We Also Recommend
- Facebook Global Challenges 2022 In The USA
- Facebook Accelerator Program 2022 For Young Entrepreneurs
- UN Women Internship Programme 2022 | Updated
- Win The 2022 Developer Circles Community Challenge
- Frida Young Feminist Fund 2022 For Young Feminist Activists
- $2,000 Bitch Media fellowship 2022-2022 | USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.