scholarships Offers are available at China Three Gorges University for International Student , and applications are currently been submitted till 20th of July. Chinese government is inviting application for international student scholarship to study in China Three Gorges University (CTGU ). the scholarships covers for the pursuit of Bsc. in Civil Engineering program, Electrical Engineering and Automation program and BBA program in English medium. This scholarship will cover all or parts of the tuition fees of these CTGU’s new English-medium programs to international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): China Three Gorges University | China
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Bsc. in Civil Engineering program, Electrical Engineering and Automation program and BBA program.
Deadline:20th of July
Funded By: Chinese government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): China Three Gorges University International Student Scholarship is targeted for International students (non-Chinese).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
|‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship covers the tuition fees of Bsc. in Civil Engineering program and Electrical Engineering and Automation program during four years and tuition fees of BBA program in the 1st year.
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship will cover all or parts of the tuition fees of these CTGU’s new English-medium programs to international students.
‣ China Three Gorges University International Student Scholarship is established by CTGU, with a goal of encouraging more international students to study in CTGU.
‣ This scholarship is open to the applicants of CTGU’s new English-medium programs to international students each year. In 2013, this scholarship is open to Bsc. in Civil Engineering program, Electrical Engineering and Automation program and BBA program in English medium.
In order to be eligible for China Three Gorges University International Student Scholarship, applicant must:
‣ be non-Chinese citizens with foreign passport and friendly to China.
‣ be in good character, hard studying, with excellent academic records and in good health.
‣ Applicants of Undergraduate Scholarship are required, at least, to have an educational diploma equivalent to Chinese senior middle school education, aged 25 or younger.
‣ The requirement of Chinese language proficiency is according to the applied field and the language medium of teaching.
‣ Applicants should not be sponsored or awarded by Chinese government or other organizations.
‣ The applicants will be informed the result through email or mail. CTGU will announce the name list of scholarship winners and release Admission Notice in every July to August.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are supposed to submit the following documents to the Department of International Relations, CTGU, through email, mail or fax, according to the requirement:
- “Application Form for CTGU International Student Scholarship”;
- Passport copy with photo page;
- Notarized highest degree;
- Notarized school transcript or professional-title certificates;
- Recommendation letters and physical examination record;
- Certificate of Chinese language studies and examinations (if any).
- Other supplemental documents required by CTGU;
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: 20th of July
Tel: +86-717- 639 4999 / 3369 / 2033 Fax: +86 -717-639 3309
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.