Becoming a senior associate in PwC comes with huge benefits that fit the position. Senior Associates work with clients throughout all stages of strategy-based projects to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success. They construct the analytical frameworks that result in strategic recommendations for our clients.
This article clearly specifies a PwC Senior associate’ salary, job responsibilities, and every other thing you need to know about a PwC Senior Associate.
Table of contents
What Does A PwC Senior Associate Do?
A PWC Senior Associate, is end-to-end responsible for a workstream within the project, working with both Strategy& and client team members. They regularly manage a team of consultants and you will work across a variety of industries. (International) travel can be part of the job as you will often work at the client site.
PwC Senior Associate Salary
The average PwC Senior Associate’s yearly pay in the United States is approximately $76,318, which is 15% below the national average. This salary information comes from 41 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How Much Does A PwC Senior Associate Make On Average?
According to Careerbliss, PwC Senior Associates earn $73,000 annually, or $35 per hour, which is equal to the national average for all Senior Associates at $73,000 annually and 10% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans.
The highest-paid Senior Associates work for Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman at $232,000 annually and the lowest-paid Senior Associates work for Game Stop at $18,000 annually.
Other Employees’ Salary At PwC
According to a report posted by Comparably, the average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at PwC, is $124,878, or $60 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $117,511, or $56 per hour.
At PwC, the highest paid job is a Sales Manager at $298,413 annually and the lowest is an Admin Assistant at $51,295 annually. Average PwC salaries by department include: Product at $186,525, Engineering at $142,054, HR at $136,860, and Legal at $109,918. Half of PwC salaries are above $117,511.
|Job Roles||Annual Salary|
|Mergers and Acquisition||$245,422|
How Much Do PwC Executive Employees Make?
The average PwC executive salary is $206,792 a year. The median estimated compensation for executives at PwC including base salary and bonus is $201,780, or $97 per hour. At PwC, the most compensated executive makes $507,000, yearly, and the lowest compensated makes $79,000.
How To Become A PwC Senior Associate
To become a PwC associate, you need to demonstrate the capacity to lead and manage a team of highly creative intellectuals.
Successful full-time Senior Associate candidates need to be able to demonstrate a mix of the following achievements, capabilities, and skills
- An MBA showing strong past academic achievements
- A minimum of three years of relevant industry or functional work experience showing progress/promotion and academic achievement
- Practical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategy or strategic planning
- Strategic project leadership
- Organizational restructuring/transformation
- Finance or business operations
- Business development, marketing, or sales
- Powerful intellect – including strong analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Strong demonstration of leadership, team orientation, and initiative
- Motivation and enthusiasm to pursue a cause
- Professional integrity and cultural sensitivity
- Curiosity and creativity
- IQ/EQ balance and relationship skills that enable effectiveness with clients and grow into senior roles
- Ambition to build client capabilities that deliver lasting impact
- Legal work authorization (more information on offices sponsoring visas will follow closer to the application date)
- Fluency in English (some offices also require fluency in the local language, more information will follow closer to the application date)
Why You Should Consider Working At PwC
PricewaterhouseCoopers houses a strong network of more than 295,000 people across 156 countries. All are committed to delivering quality in Advisory, Assurance, Tax, and Technology Services.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider working with PwC:
1. Flexible working
At PwC you can work in a way that suits your lifestyle, anywhere, and choose the preferred start hours (i.e., 8.00, 9.00, or 10.00 a.m.)
2. Health and emotional wellbeing
At PwC, they are attentive to the health and emotional wellbeing of their employees. Massage therapy reduces symptoms of both physical and psychological stress. You can easily book an appointment with psychologists who will consult you confidentially on working or non-working matters. You and your family may attend SportLife using a corporate discount.
3. Bonuses and recognition rewards
PwC offers bonuses for great performance, extra efforts, innovative ideas, entrepreneurial approach, anniversary recognition awards, and special life events payments.
4. Flexible work hours for young parents
Young mothers and fathers may agree on special working arrangements and schedules. Mothers and fathers are treated equally in respect of their legal rights. A special bonus is paid in connection with the birth of a child. Fathers may get extra days off.
5. Work hard and get paid
If you work on weekends, public holidays, or have overtime during a working week, you may get additional time off or double pay.
You may want to see: Quality Engineer Salary | How much does a quality engineer make?
6. Networking parties
At PwC, employees are allowed to attend at least 3 corporate events annually and office parties monthly.
7. Paid study (and leave!)
For certain professional qualifications, PwC will cater to all the costs and give you time off to study.
How To Become A Senior Associate At PwC
If you’re currently an associate and you want to graduate to a senior associate, you can focus on performance and your professional relationships. The promotion can come with an increase in earnings and responsibility, so it’s important to evaluate if you’re committed to the change. These are some helpful tips you can use to help you become a senior associate:
- Show excellent leadership: Senior associates manage leadership responsibilities, like creating timelines and organizing teams. Showing your leadership abilities can help show that you’re fit for a promotion.
- Express your interest: Your manager or supervisor may not know that you want the position unless you communicate with them. Fix a meeting to discuss your interest in promotion and enthusiasm about the senior associate role.
- Pursue additional certifications: Pursuing additional certifications can increase your chances and may help your employer or potential employer compare you to other candidates.
- Interview successful professionals: Consider talking with other professionals in the senior associate position to ask them about their process and how they earned the promotion. Using their strategies may just be the best option for you.
FAQs On PwC Senior Associate Salary
The salary for a Senior Associate at PwC is $80,000 annually.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman pays the highest salary for the Senior Associate position at $232,000 annually.
Game Stop pays the lowest salary for the Senior Associate position at $18,000 annually.
The position of senior associate (senior consultant) is offered to employees who have already spent three to five years at the firm. And as a senior associate, your duty is focused on management and the ability to manage capacities. Therefore, you need to horn your leadership skills and also focus on project management.
- comparably.com – PwC Salaries
- careerbliss.com – PwC Senior Associate Salaries
- salary.com – Senior Associate Salary in the United States
We Also Recommend
- Pipeline Welder Salary 2023 | How Much Does a Pipeline Welder Make?
- High School Football Coach Salary In 2023 | How much does a high school Coach make?
- Nurse Practitioner Salary in texas| how much does a Nurse Practitioner in texas make?
- Surgical Resident Salary 2023 | How Much Does Surgical Resident Make?
- IT Audit Salary 2023 | How Much Does It Audit Make?