As a young student taking post matriculation courses, the Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship to aid your quest of study.
The Karnataka Vidyasiri scholarship is a scholarship introduced by the Government for SC/ST/OBC/PWD students. The aim of this program is to give a lift to students under the post matriculation scheme.
Aspirants can continue their education in Degree and other professional courses through access to this financial aid. Candidates obtaining the education in the state of Karnataka can check the Karnataka ePass online application process, eligibility criteria, and other details from this article. Read through!!!
For the current academic year 2022, candidates are requested to apply for fresh and renewal Vidyasiri Scholarship at the official website.
For the epass Karnataka renewal, the students need to do it before the deadline of the fresh students’ application.
Table of Contents Hide
- Electronic payment and Application system of scholarships (ePass Karnataka 2022)
- Who Can Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2022?
- How Do I Know If I am Eligible For the E-pass Karnataka?
- How to Check My Vidyasiri Application Status
- How Do I Get to Know My Vidyasiri Application Status Number
- Documents Required for the Karepass Scholarship: karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Residential Certificate Procedure to Apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship
- What steps do I take for the Karnataka ePass Online application
- How to Check your Karnataka Diploma Result 2022
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Deadline
- What Do I Stand to Benefit as a Beneficiary of the Karnataka Vidyasiri
Electronic payment and Application system of scholarships (ePass Karnataka 2022)
The online payment of post-enrollment scholarships through the ePass application is one of the main welfare measures of the Government of Karnataka, which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
The system connects all welfare departments, treasury, secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) databases, colleges and banks for scholarship payments.
With Karepass, the vision of an ecosystem that will ensure the smooth payment of scholarship funds to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries will be easy.
As we all know that the only way to send the application form to the concerned social welfare department is to fill the Vidyasiri application status online via karepass.cgg.gov.in by furnishing the exact particulars that will be required of you.
The following are the things you can do on the official website of ePass Karnataka.
- You can submit the fresh Vidyasiri scholarship and can renew the existing by giving updated information like income etc.
- You can know the application status of the Vidyasiri ePass scholarship.
- There is a provision to check the ePass Karnataka application status 2022.
- And finally, you can browse the recent notifications regarding the scholarships.
Level/Field of Study:
As of now, the candidates of the below category can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 status through karepass.cgg.gov.in
Students belong to professional, post-graduate, nursing, medical, and engineering.
Also, post-matric scholarship, fee exemption, meal and housing assistance scheme under Vidyasiri status.
Get access to our Scholarship by subjects, here you can access all our scholarships available to any level in all fields of study.
Vidyasiri Scholarship is functioning under the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
Who Can Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2022?
Karnataka State Welfare Society is going to offer the scholarships for eligible aspirants. Under the ePass scholarship scheme, students who are obtaining post-matric education such as B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BE/B.Tech or other courses can apply for Karepass aid. In the next heading, we outline the eligibility process you need to become a beneficiary of the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship.
How Do I Know If I am Eligible For the E-pass Karnataka?
All applicants for this Vidyasiri Scholarship status must fall under these categories to be eligible for this award. These categories include;
- Applicant’s guardians earning must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The earning of applicant’s guardians should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing post-matric in Karnataka state recognized by the government
- The student should have passed all previous exams without a backlog
How to Check My Vidyasiri Application Status
If you ask me “Who can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship?” I would counsel you to kindly check through the notification. There are times in which merit is also taken into consideration when approving the final application.
In case you’re eligible for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 status, then proceed further to submit the Kar ePass online application form. Here are the steps you should follow.
Step 1: Go to the ePass: Karnataka web page.
Step 2: Here you will see a tab named ‘Apply Online.’ Place the mouse cursor on it to unveil the ongoing submissions.
Step 3: Select the appropriate one from the list, and here I’m selecting ‘Fresh for Hostel.’
Step 4: You can read all the necessary information including the documents you should submit while filling the online form. When you’re ready, accept the instructions and choose ‘Apply Online’
Step 5: Here you need to enter the SSLC details like pass type, registration or admit card number, year of a pass, date of birth, etc.
Step 6: Once you provide the above details, you will be asked to fill the income details and need to upload the mandatory documents like caste and income certificates to get the final application number. This Karnataka Vidyasiri application number is used to know the status of the scholarship.
How Do I Get to Know My Vidyasiri Application Status Number
We’re humans. Mistakes do happen. There’s no need to become anxious if such things happen. Misplacing the Vidyasiri application number is similar, however, you can regain the application number in just a few minutes at karepass.cgg.gov.in by giving the candidate information. Let us run you through the procedure.
Through this process, you can get the scholarship details that include the application number and the hostel info.
Step 1: Click on the Print Application or Acknowledgment page.
Step 2: Provide all the details and hit the appropriate button.
Step 3: Note the Karnataka ePass Application number on a piece of paper or just print it out.
At the end of this process, you must have recovered your application status number. It’s that easy right?
Documents Required for the Karepass Scholarship: karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness.
- Photocopy of the student in JPG format
Here are some important dates that you should know before submitting the online form.
- Fresh Hostel registrations: Post-Matric Boys or Girls Hostels: August 26, 2022
- Fresh and Renewal registrations for PMS, FAAS, and FC: August 5, 2022
For any information, you can directly contact Karnataka ePass support team between 10.00 AM to 05.30 PM at 080-65970005.
And select the Complete Result Awaited, in the case if you are waiting for the semester results to come out.
This is all you should know about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship. As of now, there is no window available to edit the Kar ePass application form.
Also, it is just to hand over the filled form along with the supporting documents to the principle within the time mentioned.
Failing which the ePass Karnataka scholarship will be considered as invalid
Residential Certificate Procedure to Apply for ePass Karnataka Scholarship
Candidates having suitable eligibility to apply for Karnataka ePass while filling up the Karnataka ePass online application form must not any mistakes. It is not possible to correct the mistakes once after applying.
So, fill the Karepass online application form without mistakes. Recheck twice after filling up the application form. Steps to apply for Karnataka epass scholarship are as follows.
What steps do I take for the Karnataka ePass Online application
- Initially, visit the Karnataka Welfare Society’s official website @ karepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, the Epass application link will be visible. Click on the link saying “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the Epass application with all required details (details as per SSLC certificate).
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents carefully and click on the submit button once you are done.
- Now take a printout of the ePass Karnataka Application form and submit it in your colleges within 7 days.
How to Check your Karnataka Diploma Result 2022
- From your preferred Browser visit the dte.kar.nic.in
- From the Home/Dashboard, Click on the ‘Karnataka Diploma APR/ MAY results in 2022’ link. Open this link on a browser
- Kindly Enter these Details on the page you opened; Institute Code, Registration/Semester number
- Click on the Submit Button to view the Karnataka Diploma Result 2022.
- The DTE Diploma result in 2022 will be displayed as a pdf Document.
- Save to your Local Disk and proceed to print the DTE Result 2022 Later.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Deadline
If you are a candidate interested in applying for the Vidyasiri scholarship, the last date for application is November 30, 2022. It is expected to begin in June 2022.
What Do I Stand to Benefit as a Beneficiary of the Karnataka Vidyasiri
The benefits attached to this scholarship come in three phases and they are eligible to students in certain categories. The three phases include;
- Free Hostel Accommodation/Fee for Post-Matric Courses
- Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR
- Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC
Free Hostel Accommodation/Fee for Post-Matric Courses
The free hostel accommodation is basically for the meritorious students who belong to backward classes/SC/ST’s.
Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
In your journey to becoming a beneficiary of the full course fee concession, you would have to fulfill the stated obligations;
- Possess permanent residency of the Karnataka State.
- For SC / ST candidates, total guardian income should be up to 2 lakh per year.
- For backward class/PWD candidates, total guardian income should be up to 1 lakh per year.
- Candidates should be studying in post-matric courses recognized by the Karnataka Government.
- To apply for the scholarship, the candidate should have 75% attendance.
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC
Getting a D. Devaraja Urs Prathibha Purskar is a challenge when you fail to fulfill conditions such as;
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- You should belong to backward class related to Category-1, Category 2A, 3A, and 3B.
- Must score 90% or above in SSLC/ Secondary PUC exam held in March/April 2022.
- Total annual income limit of the family – Category-1 is up to Rs 2.50 lakhs, Category 2A, 3A and 3B are up to Rs 1 Lakh.
- Must study in Karnataka Govt./ Private Schools/Colleges.
- This Pratibha Purskar facility is offered only one-time per student for equivalent courses
The excuse which connotes “I’m from a poor home” has been debunked by this scholarship. Don’t hesitate to take this amazing offer.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Eastern Nazarene College Tuition: Scholarship and Cost of Living
- Yamaha Music Foundation Scholarship program in Europe
- Top 17 Library Science Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Washington Adventist University Tuition, Scholarship, and Cost of Living
- StFX Scholarships, Courses, Tuition, and Admission
- 19 Undergraduate Scholarships For Aviation Students
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Social Sciences Students
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarships for Pakistani Bs, Ms. Ph.D. Students
- 21 Top Scholarships in Nevada
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.