The Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award
The International Leadership Association (ILA) and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) are pleased to co-sponsor the annual Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award. This is open to undergraduate and graduate students. The award is named in honor of the distinguished scholar and former Chief Executive Officer of the Center. The award will help students to pursue their higher education. The winner of the award will receive $1,000 cash prize.
International Leadership Association ILA is the only global network that brings together leadership scholars and researchers, educators and students, coaches and consultants, public leaders and executives. The world needs better leadership and ILA’s mission of promoting a deeper understanding of leadership knowledge and practice for the greater good aims to make a difference.
All authors must currently be students or must have graduated within one year prior to the submission deadline.
How to Apply:
Applicants must complete the application form. To be applying for the scholarship you must download the application form through the given link:
All applicants need to submit the following documents for consideration:
- The first PDF should only include the manuscript with the title of the paper on the first page. Do not include the author’s name or contact information.
- The second 2-3 page PDF should only include the abstract with the title of the paper on the cover page.
- The third PDF should be a letter on university letterhead from one faculty member certifying that a student wrote the paper. All three PDF documents should be attached to the submission form and sent together. Separate attachments will not be accepted.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winner of The Kenneth E. Clark Student Research Award will receive $1,000 cash prize and also get the following opportunity:
- Travel and Lodging (up to two nights), and Complimentary Registration to ILA’s 19th Annual Conference, October 12 – 15, 2017 in Brussels, Belgium
- Complimentary 1-year membership in the ILA
- Recognition at the ILA conference and in various multi-media ILA publications
Students interested in applying must submit their applications by May 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions or need assistance please contact clarkaward-at-ccl.org