Everyone has a right to education even the needy. So, the needy but brilliant students in Ghana can access the Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Bursary now by applying immediately.
This Bursary scheme seeks to assist the intelligent but needy students to cover most of their academic expenses so as to achieve their dreams.
You can read through to land yourself an opportunity if you are eligible.
About Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is a university in Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana.
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is the public university established in the country, as well as the largest university in Kumasi Metropolis and Ashanti.
KNUST has its roots in the plans of the King Asantehene Agyeman Prempeh I to establish a university in Kumasi as part of his drive towards modernization of his Ashanti kingdom.
This plan never came to fruition due to the clash between British empire expansion and the desire for King Prempeh I to preserve his Ashanti kingdom’s independence.
Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Bursary 2021/2022
The University in association with kingdom Books and Stationery Ltd. has established the Kingdom Books Bursary Scheme for Needy but Brilliant students Of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology.
(KNUST) is pleased to announce scholarship notification for Merit students to provide financial assistance for their academic studies.
The Bursary is applicable annually to Fifty 50 needy students, the amount that will be awarded will be disbursed in the following ratio: 40% Books and Stationary and 60% for an academic facility user fee, candidates who are eligible for the scholarships can study all the details and eligibility conditions and then send the application form on or before the deadline.
These Bursary Schemes are being sponsored by the Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Limited and can be taken in Ghana.
Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Bursary Schemes are open to indigenous students from Ghana.
What is the Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Limited Bursary schemes Benefits?
The Bursary scheme which is available to 50 students annually covers the following:
- 40% Books and Stationery; and
- 60% for Academic Facility User Fees (AFUF).
Numbers of Scholarships
The University in association with Kingdom Books Ghana Ltd offers 50 bursaries to Ghanaian students in a year
Eligibility for Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Limited Bursary Schemes 2021/2022
- The Bursary is opened to all regular students of KNUST reading full-time programs in their 2nd to 4th years.
- The applicants must have a CWA of at least Second Class Lower.
- Applicants must provide proof of need, i.e. state or provide documents.
- An applicant must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Proof of need.
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Certified copy of current Exams Results.
How to Apply for Kingdom Books and Stationery Ghana Limited Bursary Schemes 2021/2022
Click here to download Application forms and other detailed information
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be sealed in an A4 Envelope, with all credentials of students boldly printed on and submitted at the Students Affairs and Financial Service Office, Room 19/20, Office of the Dean of Students, J. Happer Building.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar
Students Financial Services Office
Currently, the application is not on. You don’t need to panic as we will give you an update when it kicks off.
For more details go to SFS Office in Room 16 in the J. Harper Building, in Commercial Area. KNUST Ghana
- Heineken International Graduate Programme-Internship
- Internship Opportunity at International Criminal Tribunal Yugoslavia, UN, Hague
- UNU-INWEH International Internship Programme for Students – Canada
- UK SCHOLARSHIPS: Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences
- AIRBUS Internship Programme For Young University Students.
- EABL Pan Africa Graduate Programme for graduates
- South African Tourism Internship Programme [Updated]
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship Program
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, Fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.