Kodak Student Scholarship Program
Once again Eastman Kodak Company, commonly known as Kodak, an American technology company has put forward “Student Cinematography Scholarship Award”. The scholarship is open for university or college students of cinematography at the undergraduate or graduate levels in a degree or diploma program. The cinematography student nominee may also be nominated for the KODAK Student Scholarship Award.
Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their businesses and enjoy their lives with their world-class R&D capabilities, innovation solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand.
- Entries must be completed works that communicate a story or theme in some fashion — no clips or short vignettes.
- Eligible institutions are colleges and universities in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Benelux, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Each institution can nominate one cinematography student each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award.
- College student nominees must be fulltime undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the 2015 – 2016 academic year and planning to enroll for the 2016 – 2017 academic year in a film school’s degree or diploma program.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form through the given link:
- First Place: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award and $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
- Kodak Vision Award: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award and $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant. To qualify for the Vision Award, the project must be shot at least 50% on film – hybrid ok.
Application deadline is May 27, 2017.
Link for More Information: