Applications are currently been accepted for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Program 2022, eligible young leaders from across the globe are invited to apply for this program.
About Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Program:
Youth4Policy is a joint initiative of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and the Centre for Development Alternatives targeting young leaders with a demonstrated motivation to shape the public policy discourse in Uganda and influence policy decision-makers.
Youth4Policy Fellows will be provided with the necessary training, mentorship, and facilitation to undertake policy research and develop policy positions from their perspectives as youth.
The program will then support participants with a framework for communication of their ideas among policy stakeholders and decision-makers within the state, civil society, and development partners. The comprehensive program consists of multiple seminars, workshops as well as public policy dialogues over a 6 month period.
Eligibility Requirements for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Program:
- Ugandan citizens
- Under 35 years old
- Strong undergraduate or graduate degree professional experience in academia, civil service, politics, or related areas
- Demonstrated interest in policy and research
- Highly analytical research and lateral thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
Candidates must submit the following to youth4policyUG@gmail.com
– Completed application form (download here)
– Curriculum Vitae
– University degree(s) and transcripts and/or testimonials
Promising candidates will be invited for a personal interview in March 2022.
The application deadline is 02 March 2022.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2022.
For More Information: