If you plan to gain employment at KPMG, you must also plan to pass the KPMG assessment test. Passing the KPMG aptitude test in 2022, however, will depend on how much preparation you’ve made. So, to aid your preparation, you need to get the full KPMG Past Questions and Answers study pack.
KPMG is a multinational company in Nigeria that provides one of the most rewarding employment opportunities to Nigerian graduates. However, you can only choose to work at KPMG if you’re in the financial or law field as KPMG is a firm that provides audit, tax, and advisory services.
As a fresh graduate just concluding NYSC, it is important to understand that it would be very difficult to gain employment at KPMG with your university knowledge. KPMG questions are the GMAT kind of questions and are really technical. It would take you some quality time of preparation studying the right material to pass the KMPG aptitude test.
For this reason, we are providing you a complete KPMG past questions and answers study pack to help you pass the KPMG aptitude test. Learn how to get this study pack.
Table of Contents Hide
- What is the KPMG Aptitude Test?
- What are the Requirements for the KPMG Aptitude Test?
- What Should I Expect in the KPMG Assessment Test?
- Sample KPMG Past Questions and Answers
- Why Should I get the KPMG Past Questions and Answers Study Pack?
- How do I get the KPMG Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Study Pack?
- Other Important Past Questions
What is the KPMG Aptitude Test?
Every year, KPMG Nigeria advertises openings for fresh Nigerian graduates to join the organization through the graduate program. They don’t recruit just any graduate, however. KPMG recruits only outstanding candidates.
So, to be able to get the best out of the pool of candidates applying from all over the country every year, KPMG takes its candidates through a competitive recruitment process.
The first and most important of this test is the Graduate test or aptitude test. It is so important because if you don’t pass it, you will not proceed through the other process.
So, to help you pass this crucial test and proceed to the Assessment Centers and Interview, we are providing you a perfect guide – the KPMG Past Questions and Answers Study Pack!
What are the Requirements for the KPMG Aptitude Test?
It is true that the KPMG job opportunity is for graduates, but there are certain requirements you must meet to be eligible for the KPMG aptitude test.
They are as follows:
For full information on the KPMG Graduate Program, you can also see the KPMG Tax Graduate Trainee for young Nigerians
What Should I Expect in the KPMG Assessment Test?
KPMG aptitude test is unlike many of the job tests out there. It is critical and challenging. It tests for several aspects of your competence, hence, you should expect the following kind of questions:
The combination of all the questions you’ll be answering in the KPMG aptitude test amounts to 60 questions. You will have to complete answering them in 60 minutes, which means, a minute per question. But since you will get short passages in the verbal reasoning and graphs/table which you’ll interpret in quantitative reasoning, this will be a test of your speed and accuracy.
This test of speed and accuracy is one of the reasons 60% of candidates who sit for the KPMG assessment test don’t pass. With our KPMG practice test which contains a combination of questions from all categories from 2011 to 2018, you can work on your speed and accuracy.
But this will require early and constant practice. So, you do have to get the KPMG past questions and answers study pack NOW!
Sample KPMG Past Questions and Answers
Instruction: Choose the right answer to the following questions. The right answers are in bold.
1. The figure above shows a circle with center C and radius 6. What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions?
2. The figure above shows the graph of the function f defined by f(x) = |2x|+4 for all numbers x. For which of the following functions g defined for all numbers x does the graph of g intersect the graph of f?
a. g(x) = x – 2
b. g(x) = x + 3
c. g(x) = 2x – 2
d. g(x) = 2x + 2
e. g(x) = 3x – 2
PERCENT CHANGE IN MONTHLY* VALUE OF INVENTORY AT SIX BUSINESSES FROM APRIL TO JUNE
from April to May
from May to June
*Inventory values are determined at the end of each month.
3. If the value of the inventory at Business K was $30,000 for April, what was the value of the inventory at Business K for June?
4. Approximately how many people are in the production and transportation sector of the workforce?
a. 9 million
b. 12 million
c. 15 million
d. 18 million
e. 21 million
5. Approximately what fraction of the workforce in the food service area of the service sector consists of union members?
6. In the workforce, the ratio of the number of union members to the number of nonmembers is the same for the sales sector as it is for the protective service area of the service sector. Which of the following is closest to the number of nonmembers in the sales sector?
a. 2.9 million
b. 3.6 million
c. 10.4 million
d. 11.1 million
e. 14.0 million
7. Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
A. Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
B. It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
C. It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
D. Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
8. The Pacific yew is an evergreen tree that grows in the Pacific Northwest. The Pacific yew has a fleshy, poisonous fruit. Recently, taxol, a substance found in the bark of the Pacific yew, was discovered to be a promising new anticancer drug.
A. Taxol is poisonous when taken by healthy people.
B. Taxol has cured people from various diseases.
C. People should not eat the fruit of the Pacific yew.
D. The Pacific yew was considered worthless until taxol was discovered.
9. Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
A. Erin’s parents like birds better than they like dogs.
B. Erin does not like birds.
C. Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
D. Erin and her parents would like to move.
10. A factory was trying out a new process for producing one of its products, with the goal of reducing production costs. A trial production run using the new process showed a fifteen percent reduction in costs compared with past performance using the standard process. The production managers, therefore, concluded that the new process did produce cost savings.
Question: Which of the following, if true, casts the most doubt on the production managers’ conclusion?
A. In the cost reduction project that eventually led to the trial of the new process, production managers had initially been seeking cost reductions of fifty percent.
B. Analysis of the trial of the new process showed that the cost reduction during the trial was entirely attributable to a reduction in the number of finished products rejected by quality control.
C. While the trial was being conducted, production costs at the factory for a similar product, produced without the benefit of the new process, also showed a fifteen percent reduction.
D. Although some of the factory’s managers have been arguing that the product is outdated and ought to be redesigned, the use of the new production process does not involve any changes in the finished product.
E. Since the new process differs from the standard process only in the way in which the stages of production are organized and ordered, the cost of the materials used in the product is the same in both processes.
Why Should I get the KPMG Past Questions and Answers Study Pack?
Many graduates, like you, are looking for job opportunities and in their numbers, they apply for the KPMG graduate job position every year. You don’t know what they know but you sure must beat them to the lower 40% or 30% that KPMG will eventually take. So you need an advantage over them and your only advantage is the KPMG Past Questions and Answers study pack.
We have discovered that over the years, KPMG repeats questions and where they don’t the questions they put out are slight variants of previous years’ questions. If you get this Past Question, you will be better equipped to pass the KPMG aptitude test in one sitting and be among those selected for employment.
We have gathered past questions and answers containing quantitative, verbal, and critical reasoning, as well as Essay topics and tips to writing them. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this KPMG past questions and answers study pack are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How do I get the KPMG Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Study Pack?
The KPMG aptitude test past question and answer study pack cost N2,000. To get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original KPMG study pack. They are:
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 2: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the comprehensive KPMG study pack.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “KPMG Past Questions and Answers Pack.” Then, contact the number or email address below with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
KPMG is a wonderful organization to grow your career. You will learn from experts in the Nigeria business space and even grow the competence to provide business solutions globally. Also, the pay is wonderful, with a starting salary of about N140,000, which is subject to increase as the Nigerian minimum wage has increased.
Getting an entry-level job at KPMG is not as easy as you imagine, however, so you need to double up your preparation. With the nature of the questions you’ll face in the exam hall, you definitely need to start practicing on time for speed and accuracy.
There’s no better way to doing this than getting our Full KPMG Past Questions and Answers Study Pack! We wish you success as you pursue the career of your choice.