Applications are currently been accepted for the KPMG Tax Graduate Trainee for young Nigerians 2017/2018, Hurry now and apply
Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. Our Tax practice is made up of industry and functional specialists in the area of Companies Income Tax, Indirect Taxes (VAT and Customs), Personal Income Tax, Withholding Tax Management and Petroleum Profits Tax.
Job Description Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: