List of DAAD Scholarships 2019-2020 – Apply Now
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides DAAD scholarships in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies.
The DAAD scholarships offer foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
What You Need To Know About DAAD Scholarships For International Students
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the largest funding organization in the world supporting the international exchange of students and scholars. Since it was founded in 1925, more than 1.5 million scholars in Germany and abroad have received DAAD funding. DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions.
Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience can apply for the DAAD scholarships.
Duration of the funding
The DAAD Scholarship 2019 funding is for a period of 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme).
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Candidates must fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
This article provides a list of DAAD scholarships for international students from various countries of the world. You can access each of these scholarships using the links provided below
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand, 2019
- DAAD-RUFORUM In-Country/In-Region Doctoral Scholarships 2019-2020 for African Students
- DAAD M.Sc and Ph.D. Scholarships for Kenyans 2019
- PASGR DAAD Scholarships for the Master of Research and Public Policy, 2019-2020
- DAAD-CARTA Ph.D. Scholarships for Eastern African Scholars 2019
- DRD/DAAD Masters & Ph.D. Full Scholarships for Africa (Study in South Africa & Germany) 2019-2020- Apply Now
- Fully Funded: DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- DAAD-SEARCA In-Country/In-Region Scholarship for SEAMEO Countries, 2019
- DAAD Doctoral Training Scholarship for Ghanaian Students 2019/2020
- DAAD Doctoral Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at University of Münster 2019/2020 – Germany
- DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany, 2019
- Joint In Country DAAD/NRF Masters and Doctoral Scholarships for Africans 2019
- DAAD In-Country / In-Regions Scholarship for Sub-Saharan African Students
- DAAD Short Term Research Grants Program
DAAD is offering scholarships to candidates from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam (CLV) countries to pursue Master’s degree at the Asian Institute of Technology AIT in Thailand.
DAAD-RUFORUM In-Country/In-Region Doctoral Scholarships 2019-2020 for African Students
The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) Secretariat is pleased to announce the fifth round of Ph.D.scholarships available through the German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) scholarships for PhD funding support.
The World Scholarship Forum is pleased to announce the third call for M.Sc and PhD scholarships available through the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) funding support. DAAD scholarships for developing countries promote international academic exchange as well as educational cooperation with developing countries through various funding and scholarship programmes. These scholarships are targeting applicants from Kenya and Sub-Saharan Africa region to support selected M.Sc and PhD Programmes
The Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) is inviting applications from qualified candidates for DAAD Scholarships for the Master of Research and Public Policy for 2019/20 academic year. Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is calling on individuals already on CARTA fellowship from the Eastern Africa region to apply for PhD scholarships.
DRD/DAAD Masters & PhD Full Scholarships for Africa (Study in South Africa & Germany) 2019-2020- Apply Now
DRD/DAAD Masters & PhD Full Scholarships for Africa (Study in South Africa & Germany) 2019/2020
Applications are now been accepted for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships 2019 for International Students. The Scholarship is designed Students enrolled to Study Public Policy and Good Governance for the year 2019 academic session. This scholarship is for students who want to pursue a masters degree and eligibility criteria are of the essence.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) intends to contribute to the support of good governance and civil society structures in selected partner countries and regions.
The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) is a non-profit organization established by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO). These Scholarships are available to pursue Master and PhD programme in agriculture or related sciences.
DAAD Doctoral Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries at University of Münster 2019/2020 – Germany
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) in collaboration with the Department of Philology at the Westfälische Wilhelms-University in Munster is offering two scholarships for interested and qualified international doctoral candidates in the area of literary studies. This scholarship is for students from developing countries
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is delighted to invite applications for the Wise Scholarship for undergraduate students. The scholarship is available in the fields of science and engineering.
The aim of the scholarship is to support Indian students who wish to do a research internship at a publicly-funded German higher education institution or a research institute.
As part of the “In-Country Scholarship Programme”, in which more than two dozen African universities and university networks participate and which annually supports some 1000 African postgraduates, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in partnership with the National Research Foundation (NRF) is able to offer scholarships for postgraduate studies at South African universities.
The scholarship is aimed at future academic staff development without neglecting other sector demands for academically trained personnel.
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) calls for application from interested persons for DAAD In-Country / In-Regions Scholarship funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). These scholarships are also currently available for applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa who are interested in obtaining master and doctoral study in Africa. The purpose of the scholarships is to promote the study of Sub-Saharan African Students.
DAAD Short Term Research Grants Program
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is delighted to announce the Short-Term Research Grants. These Grants are available to highly qualified candidates who have completed a Master’s degree or Diploma or in exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research or those who have already completed a PhD (postdocs). The DAAD gives young people at home and abroad the opportunity to gain international study and research experience.
Steps to Winning DAAD Scholarships
- Do your Research. DAAD scholarships are many compared to other bodies that award scholarship bodies
- Be Eligible. Each programme has a specific application process and application form
- Get All documents Ready. A very important key to winning a scholarship is getting all documents ready
- Apply on Time
- Be enthusiastic
We truly hope that this article is helpful to you. If it is, do well to SHARE THIS LINK.
Also, we recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Use the review box and give it a 5 STAR rating. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.