Lock n’ load publishing is based in Colorado’s board and computer games publishing empire.
Since its establishment in 2006, Lock ‘n Load Publishing has grown to a game company offering over eighty products especially strategy games and wargames, some of which include the Lock ‘n Load, Corps Command, World at War, Nations at War, Tank on Tank series, Command Ops 2, and also including a company magazine, Line of Fire.
Several awards have been gotten by Lock ‘n Load Publishing. One of the lock n’ load products Revelation was nominated for best game-related publication at the 2011 Origins Game Convention.
BRIEF HISTORY OF LOCK N’ LOAD PUBLISHING
Lock n’ load publishing is a games publishing company that has managed to overcome several other companies within a short period.
The games publishing company was founded by Mark Walker, who used to belong to matrix and mark( In 2006 Matrix and Mark parted ways, and Mark founded Lock ‘n Load Publishing). Lock n” load is currently headed by David heath, a very knowledgable games expert. Heath has been in the game industry most of his life.
He was one of the founding owners of Matrix Games and its leading business manager for over ten years.
In June 2014 David Heath became Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s central owner and business manager.
Over the last few years, lock n’ load publishing has designed and published over 80 titles. Their skill lies in generating highly usable and adjustable game systems.
Lock n’ load recently branched out to start the creation of their books as well as horror and science fiction products.
Following the release of the original games, Lock ‘n Load: Swift and Bold, World at War: Eisenbach Gap, and Lock ‘n Load: Day of Heroes, Mark released his next title, Band of Heroes, with the help of David Heath and Erik Rutins through Matrix Games.
The game afterward won the historical game of the year at the 2005 Origins Awards.
The company’s original titles, Lock ‘n Load: Swift and Bold, World at War: Eisenbach Gap, and Lock ‘n Load: Day of Heroes, were released within the year, and have subsequently sold through two printings.
Lock ‘n Load Publishing obtained its own printing firm, labeling it Red Ball Xpress.
READ: How To Start A Publishing Company | Easy Step By Step Guide
ADDRESS: Business Address
1021 N. Market Plaza, Suite 207-146
Pueblo, Colorado 81007
FACEBOOK: @ Lock n’ load publishing
YouTube: Lock n’ load publishing
To best track your delivery to any location of your choice and ensure the efficient delivery of your products especially in good shape, lock n’ load uses the following shipment methods:
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
NOTE: There is a no return or refund policy on all their products and so once the product is bought, there’s no replacement except spaces where the customer contacts the support desk and the complaint is reviewed and found to be genuine.
They have partnered with Amazon, Square, and PayPal to offer you the best and safe, secure credit card and payment services are possible with total card and information privacy to avoid sharing your card information.
HOW TO SIGN UP ON THE LOCK N’ LOAD WEBSITE
For easy access to products, entitlement to discounts and special offers and for various other reasons, customers are required to sign up on the lock n’ load website. By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order’s status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made. There are few simple steps to successfully sign up on the lock n’ load website.
- Input the URL ” store.lnlpublishing.com ” to get linked to their website.
- Once you have been linked to the website, at the top part of the website, some functions are highlighted. The options login and register are also part of the options that are to be displayed to customers. Login is for old registered customers while the register is for new customers.
- After clicking register, you are to input your personal information for instance your first and last name, email, password e t c. is to be inputted.
- Before you finally submit, ensure you have gone through all their terms and conditions that be located at the lower section of your personal information space and VOILA! you are good to go.
READ: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP
If you have questions or concerns please contact them at http://support.lnlpublishing.com
WHAT ARE THE CURRENCIES THROUGH WHICH YOU CAN BUY LnLP PRODUCTS?
- Australian Dollar A$
- Canadian Dollar C$
- Euro €
- Pound Sterling £
- US Dollar $
HOW DO I PLAY THE Ln’L GAMES?
In order to play the game, you would only require the starter kit and either uses the rules printed there which are a panned down version of the V 5.0 rulebook included, or go for the nice spiral bound one they sell.
The rulebook that comes with the starter kit will get you through the scenarios included there and let you see if this system is the sort of thing you want to invest more in, that’s its purpose. Lock n’ Load takes that chance of giving you a taste of their drug for a cheap price.
You could opt to get the pdf version of the rule book. Getting the printed rulebook and the pdf are operationally the same.
It is very convenient to have a satisfactorily printed and official-looking rulebook, however, it is easier and more enjoyable reading the nicely well-indexed pdf than flipping through hundreds of pages of printed materials.
LOCK N LOAD PRODUCTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- A Day of Heroes: Lock ‘n Load
- Airborne: Nations At War – White Star Rising Expansion
- All Things Zombie
- All Things Zombie: Mall Madness
- America Conquered: World At War
- ANZAC Attack 2nd Edition: Lock ‘n Load Expansion
- Band of Heroes Normandy: Lock ‘n Load
- Band of Heroes v2: Lock ‘n Load
- Battle at Guilford’s Courthouse
- Battle Pack Alpha: Lock ‘n Load Scenario Pack
- Battle Pack Bravo: Lock ‘n Load Scenario Pack
- Battles within Battles
- Blood and Bridges: World At War
- Britain Stands Alone
- Brothers By my Side
- Command Ops 2
- Counterattack: World At War Expansion
- Dark July: Lock ‘n Load Expansion
- Dawn’s Early Light – Red Hammer: Corps Command
- Death of 1st Panzer: World At War Expansion
- Desert Heat: Nations At War
- Eisenbach Gap Deluxe: World At War
- Everyone Dies in the End
- Flintlock: Black Powder Cold Steel
- Forgotten Heroes 2nd Ed.: Lock ‘n Load
- Heart of Darkness: Nuklear Winter 68 Expansion
- Heroes of the Blitzkrieg: Lock ‘n Load
- Heroes of the Faith: Lock ‘n Load
- Heroes of the Gap: Lock ‘n Load
- Heroes of the Pacific: Lock ‘n Load
- Honneur et Patrie: Lock ‘n Load Expansion
- House of Spirit
- In Defeat Defiance: Lock ‘n Load Expansion
- Into the Breach: World At War Expansion
- Island War
- Lee At Gettysburg
- Line of Fire Magazine #1 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #2 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #3 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #4 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #5 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #6 (PDF Only)
- Line of Fire Magazine #7 (38 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #8 (62 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #9 (68 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #10 (64 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #11 (60 pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #12 (60 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #13 (64 Pages B/W)
- Line of Fire Magazine #15 (60 Pages Color)
- Line of Fire Magazine #14 (60 Pages Color)
- Line of Fire Magazine #15 (60 Pages Color)
- Mare Nostrum: Lock ‘n Load
- New Worlds: Space Infantry Expansion
- Not One Step Back: Lock ‘n Load
- Noville Bastogne’s Outpost: Lock ‘n Load Expansion
- Nuklear Winter 68
- Operation Cobra: Nations At War – White Star Rising Expansion
- Operation Garbo: World At War Expansion
- Omaha Battle for the Beach
- Paris is Burning: World At War Expansion
- Ring of Hills: Lock ‘n Load
- Space Infantry
- Stalin’s Triumph: Nations At War
- Steam and Steel
- Summer Lightning
- Swift and Bold: Lock ‘n Load
- Tank On Tank: West Front
- Tank On Tank: East Front
- The Untold Stories: World At War
- Totensonntag: Corps Command
- Valley of Tears
- War of the Worlds
- White Star Rising: Nations At War
- World At War Compendium
- World At War Gamer’s Guide
- World at War Revelation
- Zombie War
READ: Regnery Publishing Company Review | Cost, Location, Contact
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON THE LnLP WEBSITE
I first came across LnLP at the Origins Game Expo, where I was shown how to play Band of Heroes, and I’ve been hooked on the products and service ever since. Of particular note, however, is the latter… customer service. LNLP has always been the very definition of Gold Standard customer service, in my opinion, with approachable staff at events and in contacting them for assistance. They take wargaming seriously, and their customers always come first. – Emery Gallant
Customer service the way it should be!!!!!!! Hands down other companies should follow Lock and loads lead on customer service. I have been buying games from them since 2017 and always have a great experience. When I buy games from Lock and load publishing I know I will get the service that I should. Thanks, lock, and load. – Johnny Grogan
Outstanding production value. The level of content in this game is unbelievable, and the system is easy to learn thanks to the in-depth rules, play aids, and numerous illustrated examples of play. A great game for those who love hypothetical WWIII in the 80s.
If you are looking for wargames or board games, lock n’ load publishing should probably be your stop. With up to 15 years of operation and skilled leadership as well as continuously innovative new ideas, lock n’ load publishing is a formidable games empire.
With over 80 products, you have a lot of options to pick from, you only have to sign up or login in quick steps.
There are several delivery platforms that lock n’ load publishing use to deliver goods one of which is FedEx.
One of the special features on the store website is the ability to pick a currency you want your prices to appear in so you know how much it would cost you in your country’s currency.