If you’re an Indonesian student looking to grab a master’s or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Accounting/Finance, Law, or Religion for free, then this post is for you.
The LPDP Scholarships program in 2022 is sponsoring your education as an Indonesian graduate student in any of these disciplines if you show academic prowess and leadership qualities.
See what you need to do to successfully apply for and win this scholarship.
About the 2022 LPDP Scholarship
The LPDP Scholarships are open and apply now. The LPDP scholarship program application for the 2022 Education Endowment Fund (LPDP), a scholarship program organized by the Ministry of Finance, officially opened on Monday.
The grant aims to support the supply of trained and qualified Indonesian human resources, who also have leadership qualities and a strong vision as future leaders of the LPDP scholarship in Indonesia.
Applicants to the LPDP scholarship program are Indonesian citizens with excellent academic performance and strong leadership who wish to continue their Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
Studies at the University of Twente, whether in areas similar or different from those previously studied. The University of Twente is one of the 200 most suitable and preferred partner institutions of the LPDP.
According to Kompas.com, the LPDP scholarship program targets Indonesian students with excellent academic results and leadership excellence. Successful applicants will receive funds to continue their studies through an LPDP scholarship.
This includes a full scholarship for the best university programs. BPI fellows are Indonesian citizens with excellent academic performance and strong leadership who wish to continue their studies at the Masters or Ph.D. level.
Level/ Field of Study
The LPDP Scholarships 2022 is for master and doctoral students who are pursuing their master’s and doctoral programs.
The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education Scholarship focuses on six priority scientific areas which includes
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2022.
The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education scholarship is to be hosted in Indonesia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the ASIA.
The LPDP scholarship program is available to Indonesian citizens in Indonesia. Read also if you wish to study outside your country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education Scholarship Benefits
- University Fees:
- Admission fees(at cost);
- Tuition fees, including non-language matriculation (at cost);
- Non-tuition fees, which can be used for financing books, thesis/dissertation, seminar, publications, graduation (package, annual, accumulative).
- Supporting Fees:
- Transportation fees from the region of origin to the target university and back (once for each trip, at cost),
- Health insurance (package),
- Visa (at cost),
- Living allowance (package),
- Family support (package),
- Settlement allowance (package),
- The incentive for the top university which fulfills the requisites of LPDP,
- Emergencies/force majeure agreed upon by LPDP.
The LPDP scholarship program is awarded for a maximum of two years for the master’s program and four years for the doctoral program.
Who Can Apply For LPDP Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility
Applicants for the LPDP scholarship program must meet the following conditions:
- Indonesian citizen
- Take a bachelor’s degree
- Has a leadership role
- Participate in social, scientific, innovative, creative or cultural activities
- Write an essay (500 to 700 words) about “My contribution to Indonesia”.
- The maximum age of applicants on 31 December of the registration year is 35 years.
Candidates must be in possession of valid health certificates and medicines issued by a hospital. Anyone wishing to study abroad must also submit a tuberculosis repayment certificate issued by a hospital.
Letter of recommendation for the LPDP scholarship program
Those who have not worked yet must receive a letter of recommendation from a church leader. During this time, employees can attach a letter of recommendation from their supervisor.
Applicants must sign a letter stating that they will return to Indonesia after completing their studies. The letter should also state that they do not engage in illegal activities or join an organization that opposes the Pancasila ideology.
How To Apply For LPDP Scholarships 20202
Registration will open on 2 July. Students will have three months to prepare all documentation needed for submission on 21 Sept. Different shortlisting methods will be used to process candidates’ applications. Please visit the LPDP website for more information.
LPDP Scholarships 2022 Deadline
The registration period will run until June 8th annually on their website. If you’re looking for information about LPDP requirements, you should see the list below.
- $2,500 NMFA Military Spouse Scholarship
- Science International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia
- Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Programme in the USA
- Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program in Singapore
- 20+ Masters Scholarship for Central African Republic Students to Study Abroad
- The Minecraft Scholarship [Updated]
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in the USA
- Government Scholarships for College and University Students in India
- Japan Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Canada
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.