The Lundbeckfonden Foundation is calling for applications for PhD Scholarships from outstanding and promising young researchers who are conducting researches in Biomedical, Clinical, and health sciences in Denmark.
Danish and foreign researchers can apply for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships 2022 for international students.
This article is sure to guide you through the application processes of the Lundbeckfonden Fellowship. Have an amazing read!
About Lundbeckfonden Foundation’s Fellowship Program
The objective of the Lundbeckfonden Foundation’s Fellowship Program is to help promising young researchers to build an independent research profile and independent group.
With these grants, we want to contribute some of tomorrow’s key contributions to the progress of research, which will have a significant impact on research and society.
Therefore, the vision of the Lundbeckfonden Foundation is to create a better life through new knowledge. We hope that our fellowships will make a significant contribution to increasing knowledge and experience based on research in the biomedical and health sciences in Denmark.
At the same time, our fellowships must help ensure that Denmark always has the best graduates and scientists of all career levels in these areas. The Lundbeck Foundation believes that diversity strengthens science and therefore promotes diversity, including gender and ethnicity.
The fellowship is mainly designed for graduates and scientists who wish to conduct their Ph.D. or research studies in biomedical and health sciences in Denmark.
The proposed research must be part of the biomedicine, clinical sciences or health sciences fields or facilitate research in these areas. Your project will provide clinical, translational or basic frontier research in biomedical, clinical or health sciences or facilitate research in these areas.
The Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. Scholarships 2022 is hosted in Denmark.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in Denmark. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Denmark
Scholarship Benefits of Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships 2022
Lundbeck Foundation is allocating up to DKK 100 million to this call for proposals. Grants are DKK 10 million each and cover five years. The budget may include all staff and non-staff costs related to the project, including your own salary. 10% of the budget can be reserved for indirect costs if appropriately justified.
The Lundbeck foundation Ph.D. scholarships are available for local and international Ph.D. researchers in the field of sciences in Denmark. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
To qualify, applicants must meet all eligibility requirements:
- Lundbeck Foundation fellowships are granted to outstanding and promising young researchers who are establishing or expanding their own research groups at non-commercial Danish research institutions.
- This applies to Danish-based researchers, to researchers from abroad who wish to move to Denmark and continue their research here and to researchers already employed at Danish universities and university hospitals.
- Have obtained their Ph.D. no more than eight years ago (rules for leave of absence apply).
- Work within the fields of health or biomedicine, or related fields with a clear biomedical angle to the project.
Applicants may not:
- Already hold major Danish or international starting grants similar to a Lundbeck Foundation Fellowship
- Hold a position as a Professor or associate Professor in theoretical or clinical research environments.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
You must submit your application, written in English, via Lundbeck Foundation’s application system no later than 13th December at 1.00 pm CET (GMT+1). Please note that the Foundation will not consider or assess any application material which is not submitted via the application system.
Your application must include the following:
- Research plan
- Publication list and CV
- A letter of support from the Danish host institution
- A Letter of Intent from a resident researcher at the host institution who will mentor you during the process of establishing a research group as an integral part of the research environment there.
There are further details in the application guide on the application form.
You are welcome to contact Science Manager Ulla Jakobsen, email@example.com, or Head of Talent & Career Programmes Anne-Marie Engel, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your application. You can commence the application by clicking on the Link and Click the following Link for More Information
Application Deadline for Lundbeckfonden PhD Scholarships
The application deadline for all applications for the Lundbeckfonden Ph.D. scholarships is done continually.
- Top 20 PhD Degree Scholarships for Literature Students
- 17 Scholarships For Central African Republic To Study In UK
- 15 PhD Scholarships for Business Administration Students
- Fully Funded York Graduate Research School Scholarships for Overseas Students in UK
- Eira Davies Scholarship for Students From Developing Countries, UK
- UNE International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) in Australia
- University of HELWAN Fully Funded Scholarships for Tanzanians In Egypt
- UCT Postgraduate Research Scholarships for International Students in South Africa
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.