The University of Maiduguri is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for a master’s degree in Cultural Sustainability. International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
If you are a student who wishes to pursue a master’s degree in sustainable development, even as an international student, you can actually apply for this scholarship scheme.
Maiduguri is a Northern state in Nigeria. Both Africans and international students are welcome to apply.
About the sponsor: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art)
The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education.
It also awards grants to German students, doctoral students, and scholars for studies and research abroad. With an annual budget of nearly 400 million Euros and supporting approximately 50,000 grantees annually, approximately 11,000 of which are on long-term scholarships, the DAAD is, in fact, the largest such academic grant organization worldwide.
What You Need To Know About The Master Scholarships at the University of Maiduguri in Nigeria
The interdisciplinary Graduate School ‘Performing Sustainability: Cultures and Development in West Africa’ is a collaborative training network for postgraduate students by the University of Hildesheim (Germany), the University of Maiduguri (Nigeria) and the University of Cape Coast (Ghana).
The initiative is funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and focuses on innovative research that brings together approaches from performance, arts, and culture to bear on sustainable development as defined in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Maiduguri. The Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Cultural Sustainability.
This Master Scholarship Sponsor is German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and is to be taken in Nigeria at the University of Maiduguri. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Master Scholarships at the University of Maiduguri are available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits of University of Maidiguri Scholarship
Participants in the Graduate School will pay the respective tuition fees for the programs they are enrolled in, but all costs in relation to the Graduate School (workshops, access to library, and technical material) will be covered. Scholarship holders will additionally receive a monthly stipend.
Master Scholarships at University of Maiduguri Eligibility
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in the humanities, social sciences, cultural sciences or cultural policy.
- Applicants must have a very good command of English in oral and written communication.
- Applicants are requested to relocate to Maiduguri for the study period.
How to Apply for The Master Scholarships at University of Maiduguri
- To apply please send the following documents:
- Research project proposal (maximum 5 pages)
- Motivation letter (2 pages) stating qualifications and interest and also indicating the specific graduate program the applicant wishes to enroll in
- CV in English
- Certificates and other relevant credentials
- 2 letters of academic reference Selection will take place in October 2022
Application Deadline for The Master Scholarships at University of Maiduguri 2022
The last date of sending the application form is October 15 respectively, any application that is submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted, visit the official website of Master Scholarships at the University of Maiduguri in before the deadline.
The master’s degree at the University of Maiduguri is sponsored by DAAD.
It promises to be easy for you to be accepted.
Why not hurry as a Nigerian to apply for it.
International students and other African students are also welcome.
- University College Dublin Masters Scholarships for African Students
- Study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians and Ghanaians
- Fully Funded Scholarships At University Of Ghana
- University of Groningen Ph.D. Scholarship in Computational Linguistics in Netherlands
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS APPLY NOW
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Ghana,
- University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarships for Ghanaians in Australia
- WAAW Foundation Stem Scholarships For Africans
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.