The Hasselt University is happy to invite applications from students from developing countries for the Masters of Transportation Sciences Scholarships at the University, Eligible persons will be considered for this program.
The International Course Programme (ICP) anually offers twelve students from developing countries a scholarship to obtain an MSc in Transportation Sciences (specialization: Road Safety). The programme takes two years and has a specific focus on road safety in developing countries.
Value of Award:
- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Belgium
Eligibility: With the International Course Programme, VLIR-UOS financially supports English master’s programmes focussing on development-related themes. The scholarship sponsor has stipulated a number of eligibility criteria applicants must meet, e.g.:
- The maximum age of applicants should be 35 on 1st January 2018
- Only people from the below 31 countries are eligible for a scholarship
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
How to Apply: By March 1, 2018, we need to have a completed online application and hard copies of legalized degree certificates and academic transcripts by post. After March 1, 2018, all eligible applications will be reviewed and ranked. The top 12 applications will be selected for a scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018