MyBrain 15 program is making opportunities available at MyMaster15 Postgraduate Scholarships for Malaysian Citizens, 2018 for Malaysian students.
This scholarship also caters any field of studies without restrictions.
Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate study programme.
Field of study:
Any field of studies in the selected Private or Government University
Full Tuition fees and other expenses
To be taken in(Country):
Any public or private institutions status of a University and University Campus Abroad
Scholarship Number :
Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be Malaysian citizen
- Not above 35 years old on 1 January 2018
- Applicant must be in one of the below categories:
- Those who are not working and fixed income
- Private sector workers
- Lecturer Institution
- Pensioners government/statutory bodies/public
- have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a CGPA of 3.00 – 4.00 or equivalent
- Obtain the Certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into the Masters Degree Program.
- Meet the conditions for entrance to university and has an unconditional offer letter from university or has begun studies.
- The applicant category of the public who are not working and not on a fixed income can receive allowances graduate research assistant or student loans from other sponsors.
- Applicant category private staff and lecturers of Institution can receive student loans from other sponsors or additional funding from their employers.
- Applicant category government employees can receive student loans from other sponsors, provided it is not a variable loan or full scholarships.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
31st March 2018
How to Apply: Online application through the
To access other opportunities, click Malaysia Scholarships