The National Foundation of Women Legislators (NFWL) is proud to once again work with the National Rifle Association for the NFWL/NRA Bill of Rights Essay Scholarship Contest.
The NRA Scholarship Essay program is offered to female high school juniors and seniors who can attend the annual NFWL conference.
With the vision, the NFWL is to empower and inspire elected women to become thought leaders who shape the future of America.
If this meets you right, and you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Nra College Scholarship, this might be the chance you have been looking for to move your career forward.
Table of contents
- About NFWL and NRA
- All You Need To Know About Nra Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Worth
- Eligibility For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
- How to Apply For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
- Application Deadline For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
- Link for More Information:
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About NFWL and NRA
They promote the election and/or appointment of women to public office. As part of the scholarship program, NFWL and NRA are working together to support six winners with a $ 3,000 college scholarship and an exclusively paid trip to the NFWL’s Annual Conference.
The National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL) is a non-partisan 501c3, educational foundation for elected women in the state, county, and municipal levels.
The mission of the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL) is to provide strategic resources to elected women for leadership development, exchange of diverse legislative ideas, and effective governance through conferences, state outreach, educational materials, professional and personal relationships, and networking.
15 Australian Scholarships for Ghanaian Students in 2022
All You Need To Know About Nra Scholarship 2022
Level/Field of Study
The Nra College Scholarship is open to College-bound female high school juniors or seniors.
The Nra Scholarship Essay is hosted in the United States. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2022.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Nra Scholarship 2022 is open to only U.S citizens.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Nra College Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- Each year, NFWL and the Nra join forces to provide six female high school juniors and seniors (Class of 2022) a $3,000 college scholarship and an all-expense-paid trip to NFWL’s Annual Conference.
- This year’s conference will take place November 14–18 at the Loews Minneapolis Hotel in Minneapolis, MN.
Top 12 University Of Regina Scholarships 2022| UPDATED
Eligibility For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
Applicants for the Nra College Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- College-bound female high school juniors or seniors (Class of 2022)
- Available to attend the NFWL Annual Conference, November 14 – 18 in Minneapolis, MN, where they will be presented with the award
How to Apply For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
In order to enter, the applicant can submit an online application go through the given link: http://www.womenlegislators.org/programs/scholarships/2017-scholarship-info/
The following materials should be submitted via the online form:
- Submission of contact information
- Two letters of recommendation:
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, advisor, employer, etc.
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation from a currently elected woman at the state or local level
- Final Essay: Pick one out of the three topics below and write a 400 – 600-word The essay should be single-spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman. Essays must be submitted as a PDF document through the online form:
- The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, and women have played influential roles in uniting the country on important issues. Give a recent example of how an elected female official brought a community together during difficult times, how her perspective as a female made the difference, and how she changed her community’s viewpoint to respect women in leadership.
- In 1848, Elizabeth Cady Stanton held the first Women’s Rights Convention (WRC) and presented “The Declaration of Sentiments,” in which she declared that women and men are equal. The WRC evolved into the National Woman Suffrage Association, which led to the 19th Amendment being passed and ratified. In the 1800s, who were other women setting the pathway for women’s rights to become a reality? And how did their works of composition influence Americans to shift in favor of women’s rights?
- Women only represent 24% of elected officials in America, yet women are 54% of the American populous. Although the 19th Amendment has protected women’s rights to vote for almost 100 years, why do women not hold the majority of elected offices in America? What does research show as hindrances for women running for office? How would you resolve this issue?
National Library Board Scholarships for Singaporean Students | 2022
Application Deadline For The Nra Scholarship 2022:
The completed applications for the Nra College Scholarship must be received no later than July 14, to be considered for the scholarship contest.
Link for More Information:
For More Information on the Nra Scholarship Essay click on the link below.
If you have questions, direct an email to nfwl-at-womenlegislators.org