In this article, we will be discussing some of the best Nicki Minaj quotes that are famous. Nicki Minaj is a well-known rapper, singer, and songwriter. She is known for her unique style and her outspoken personality.
Nicki has said some pretty inspirational and powerful things throughout her career. Here are some of our favorite quotes by Nicki Minaj.
About Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj, born Onika Tanya Maraj, is a Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actor.
She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 20 million singles and 5 million albums worldwide.
Minaj grew up in Queens, New York, after being born in Trinidad and Tobago. Pink Friday, her debut album, debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified triple platinum in the United States.
According to wealthgorill.com, Nicki Minaj is among the top richest female rapper in the world with over 100 Million net worth.
She has since recorded two more albums, had four top-five Billboard Hot 100 hits, and got ten Grammy Award nominations, among other awards.
Nicki Minaj, one of the world’s most popular musicians, has definitely mastered the use of her Everyday Power.
In that regard, here are some of Nicki Minaj’s best words to instill confidence in you.
Inspirational Nicki Minaj quotes
1. I’m just happy that ‘Idol’ producers gave me a shot on the show and to be able to show who I really was, because I feel like I’m every single woman. Nicki Minaj
2. When people see my makeup, they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup. It’s the weirdest thing. They’ll see contouring and think you had surgery on your nose. No. No. No. Look at ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ and you’ll see… you can make your nose look… what ever shape you want it. Nicki Minaj
3. I cannot hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. What people don’t understand is that I’ve looked up to her for so many years. Nicki Minaj
4. I look at rap as an opportunity to act. My head is full of different characters – in each song I’m auditioning a character. Nicki Minaj
5. People always want to talk about who I was, but I’ve always been singing, always been experimenting with pop music. Nicki Minaj
6. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper. Nicki Minaj
7. When I get up in the morning and put on a pink or green wig, I see myself as a piece of animation. It lets me be the person I want to be, a person who’s not embarrassed to have fun. Nicki Minaj
8. When I was younger I didn’t have much financially, like we couldn’t afford a lot of stuff and I remember seeing little girls’ rooms on TV and they’d all be pink. I didn’t have my own room, I shared with my brother, so I would have this daydream and imagine that one day I could have my own room and it would all be pink, like Cinderella’s. Nicki Minaj
9. I hate formal stuff. I love looking like a doll and all that stuff and playing dress up, but when I’m home, sweat pants, t-shirt. When I’m in the studio, I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt. Nicki Minaj
10. I happen to be a pessimist, and maybe that’s a good thing because I don’t stop to smell the roses – which is not a good personal thing. I don’t stop and enjoy those moments… Always on to the next and never in the moment. Nicki Minaj
11.My whole life is about being Nicki Minaj now. It’s a never-ending saga. Nicki Minaj
12. My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire. Nicki Minaj
13. I’m a role model now. I didn’t know I was gonna have 13-year-old fans, so I’ve tried to change a few things here and there. But I also know that the girls don’t want me to be Miley Cyrus, either. Nicki Minaj
14. I want people – especially young girls – to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You’ve got to have something else to go with that. Nicki Minaj
15. I’m thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination – in terms of providing for my family – is absolutely my goal. Nicki Minaj
16. You have to know that as long as you love who you are – your morals, your values, that type of stuff – you’re OK. Nicki Minaj
17. I don’t want a wig that looks like a wig; I want one that could pass for a weave. Nicki Minaj
18. I’ve always been the type of person to make everybody happy and get things done. I want everything to be 100% perfect. Nicki Minaj
19. I’ve constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I’m just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating. Nicki Minaj
20. I do have a few personalities. When people started making a big deal out of it, I started making names for these people. Nicki Minaj
21. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, ‘This is a high-top day’ or ‘This is a bob day,’ but when I get my clothes on that’s when I see. Nicki Minaj
22. I think a child may be the only thing that could give me true happiness. Nicki Minaj
23. I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper. Nicki Minaj
24. So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. Nicki Minaj
Best Nicki Minaj Quotes
25. My goal the whole time has been for people to see me as a stand-alone artist. I came out with Young Money, the biggest hip-hop label in the world at the time. And then it was, ‘How do I branch away from Lil Wayne?’ Nicki Minaj
26. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating. Nicki Minaj
27. It’s not hard to get your way when it’s your way or the highway. People either follow suit, or they’re not around. I don’t really like the sound of that, because it sounds like a temper tantrum. I’m just very black and white when it comes to my business. There’s really no gray area. Nicki Minaj
28. If I’m traveling, I’ll pack socks in my bag – really cute furry ones. Nicki Minaj
29. My best and worst ‘Idol’ moments? I don’t have a worst ‘Idol’ moment… I’ve been spectacular. Yes, I am going to toot my own horn. And then my best moment is every single moment. I’ll toot it again! Nicki Minaj
30. I say nice things about Mariah all the time. I tell Mariah all the time how much of a fan I am of her. She’s one of my favorite artists of all time… She’s shaped a generation of singers. Nicki Minaj
31. The animated bug has bitten pop culture. It makes me feel happy and free. When you don’t act seriously, you can make up your own rules. Nicki Minaj
32. I’ve always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind – because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn’t be. Nicki Minaj
33. I don’t need to Google myself. Nicki Minaj
34. I don’t want children cursing. I’m very strict on my nieces and my little brother. They have to listen to clean versions of music. Even my music. Nicki Minaj
35. I don’t mind being called a weirdo. Nicki Minaj
36. I’ve gotten tons of awards and I believe when it’s my time to get a Grammy, I’ll get a Grammy. Nicki Minaj
37. People face difficulties, no matter who you are. I faced difficulties with a lot of things. I face opposition every day, but I didn’t kill myself and now, thank God, I’m here. Nicki Minaj
38. To me I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them. Nicki Minaj
39. My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj.
40. Female rappers get it the hardest. You have to be a girl, yet you have to be just as hard as the guys. I think some female rappers get scared out of the business before they can make it. Nicki Minaj
41.I feel like my entire career and life, I’ve been judged by people who did not really know me. I definitely think that they probably were right to assume what they had assumed about me, because there was such little to go on out there. Nicki Minaj
42. I can rap in a London accent, make weird faces, wear spandex, wigs, and black lipstick. I can be more creative than the average male rapper. Nicki Minaj
43. I can’t see myself without pink lipstick. I can go without it for a couple days, but if there was no more pink lipstick in the world, I’d be useless. Seriously. Nicki Minaj
44. My happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. Nicki Minaj
45. I hate cameras. I hate cameras and I hate camera phones. The camera’s my worst enemy and my best friend. It’s the way I convey my emotions to the world without saying a word, so I use it. People always say, ‘You come alive as soon as the camera’s on!’ Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes Funny
46. As a little girl growing up in Southside Jamaica Queens, if anyone would’ve told me I’d have my own perfume one day, and be able to inspire young black girls everywhere, to go into Macy’s or Nordstrom’s and see their face staring back at them – I wouldn’t believe them. Nicki Minaj
47. I’m a rapper… Gaga’s a fantastic artist, you know, she paved her way. She’s opened her own lane. But I think that I have my own lane. And we never cross. Ever. So, you know, I really don’t get the comparison anymore. Our music doesn’t sound the same. Our stage presence is not the same. I just can’t see the similarities. Nicki Minaj
48. Lavender is the new pink. I’ll never stop wearing pink but I wanted to venture out. Nicki Minaj
49. My wigs are ever changing in height, width, color, size. They make me feel happy. Wearing them makes me feel like I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting. Nicki Minaj
50. I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough. Nicki Minaj
51. I don’t have to do things just to please people. It’s okay to do what I love because what I love, my fans love. And they’re really the only ones that should matter. Nicki Minaj
52. My advice to women in general: Even if you’re doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want – and don’t allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge. Nicki Minaj
53. I don’t agree that everyone should agree with everyone’s lifestyle. I think that some people aren’t going to agree, but I think that when you’re mean and when you ridicule people it’s a sign of your own insecurities. Nicki Minaj
54. Everyone knows I’m a lash girl by now. When I don’t have my lashes, I feel naked. Nicki Minaj
55. Maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say? Nicki Minaj
56. When you’re a girl, you have to be everything, You have to be dope at what you do, but you have to be super sweet, and you have to be sexy, and you have to be this and you have to be that and you have to be nice, and you have to – it’s like, I can’t be all of those things at once. I’m a human being. Nicki Minaj
57. You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and when you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition. Nicki Minaj
58. Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up. Nicki Minaj
59. Good advice I always hated, but lookin back it made me greater.
60. “I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.” – Nicki Minaj
61. “You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.” – Nicki Minaj
62. “True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate. ” – Nicki Minaj
63. “You have to know that as long as you love who you are — your morals, your values, that type of stuff, you’re ok.” – Nicki Minaj
64. “I want to show little girls that the possibilities are endless. That’s my goal – to not only do it for myself, but to show them I can do whatever I put my mind to.” – Nicki Minaj
65. “I ain’t never need a man to take care of me” – Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj quotes about love and relationships
66. “I, I’m not livin life. I’m not livin right. I’m not livin if you’re not by my side.” – Nicki Minaj
67. “He was the realest, I was the realest, we was the realest. When he approached me, I asked him ‘What the deal is?” – Nicki Minaj
68. “He was Adam. I think I was Eve. But my vision ends with the apple on the tree.” – Nicki Minaj
69. “And when they lookin, you let me hide. Protect my honor, protect my pride.” – Nicki Minaj
70. “Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.” – Nicki Minaj
71. “You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime.” – Nicki Minaj
72. “Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regrets can last for a lifetime.” – Nicki Minaj
73. “You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” – Nicki Minaj
74. “I’m very protective of my heart.” – Nicki Minaj
75. “So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.” – Nicki Minaj
76. “My whole life is about being Nicki Minaj now. It’s a never-ending saga.” – Nicki Minaj
77. “Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, ‘This is a high-top day’ or ‘This is a bob day,’ but when I get my clothes on that’s when I see.” — Nicki Minaj
78. “I live and I learn but I wait my turn. I’m always on the run, got weight to burn.” — Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes About Making It
79. “Sometimes you gotta be beauty and a beast.” — Nicki Minaj
80. “Haters, I’m not your enemy I’m your hero. Cheer up, you should be happy I’m here” — Nicki Minaj
81. “Shoutout to my haters, sorry you couldn’t phase me.” — Nicki Minaj
82. “When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do.” – Nicki Minaj
83. “Life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
84. “Good advice I always hated, but lookin back it made me greater.” – Nicki Minaj
85. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” — Nicki Minaj
86. “If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care.” — Nicki Minaj
87. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” — Nicki Minaj
88. ”Stay in school. Don’t ever be lazy, don’t you ever complain about hard work. Work hard, it pays off.” — Nicki Minaj
89. “I always feel it’s important for me to show females that they can be in charge of their own situation.” — Nicki Minaj
90. “Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing far behind you.” — Nicki Minaj
91. Why did you envy? Why you go against me? When I got trendy, why you aint commend me? Why when I needed it, why you couldn’t lend me? Why you was secretive frontin like you friendly?
92. Starships were meant to fly
93. Defend my honor protect my pride the good advice i always hated but looking back it made me greater .. u make me laugh u make me hoarse from yelling at you and getting at u
94. But had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now.
95. Anyway, I think I met him sometime before, in a different life or where I record. I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve, but my vision ends with the apple on the tree.
96. Anyway I think I met him in the Swai. I was a Geisha, he was a Samurai
97. I’m a role model now. I didn’t know I was gonna have 13-year-old fans, so I’ve tried to change a few things here and there. But I also know that the girls don’t want me to be Miley Cyrus, either.
98. You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.
99. No I’m not lucky, I’m blessed.
100. My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them.
In conclusion, Nicki Minaj is a powerful woman who has something important to say. Her quotes are inspirational and provide food for thought. They also show that she is not afraid to speak her mind or stand up for what she believes in. We could all learn a lot from her words of wisdom.
Read Also: 100+ Best Friend Soul Sister Quotes