Applications are now been submitted for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2021-2022 hurry and send in your applications.
World Scholarship Forum’s official website provides information on how to complete the application for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships. The Scholarship is designed for Nigerian Undergraduates in various selected areas.
About Agip Oil Company
Agip is an Italian former automotive gasoline, diesel, LPG, lubricants, fuel oil, and bitumen retailer established in 1926. It has been a subsidiary of the multinational petroleum company Eni.
There are also scholarships that are provided by multinationals amongst which include shell scholarship, Addax scholarship, chevron scholarship, total scholarship, NNPC scholarship, etc.
All You Need To Know About NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligibility For NAOC Undergraduate Scholarship
The application is open to 100 level students only. (Strictly for students who were admitted into the university and polytechnics in 2021 academic session)
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Carefully read this post and get the details of the application and feel free to ask questions if you get stuck in any area.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
NAOC Scholarships Application Procedures
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.Scholastica.ng/schemes/no scholarships to return the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships Deadline
The deadline for the application for NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships is April 30th, 2021.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Empowered with the above-listed information, Hurry and apply right now for the Nigerian Agip oil company scholarship
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
- PTDF SCHOLARSHIP (OVERSEAS & LOCAL) – APPLy
- AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- APPLY FOR THE JIM OVIA SCHOLARSHIP FOR NIGERIAN GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students [SEE DETAILS]
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- EXXON- MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS
- BAT Iseyin Agronomy (BATIA) Undergraduate Scholarship
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.