Applications are currently been accepted for the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students in Tertiary Institutions 2022/2023, Nigerian scholars are advised to grasp the opportunity and apply
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Eligibility for Total-NNPC Scholarship 2022
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is for students who are pursuing a degree in Tertiary level.
The scholarship is hosted in Nigerian Universities. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Scheme is only available to Nigerian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Scheme, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
Scholarship Rates / Amount:
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
1. Personal Information:Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information:Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline is October 31
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Top 15 Universities in Turkey that teach in English
- Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training in USA
- $10,000 PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP | UPDATED
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships [UPDATED]
- CANADA SCHOLARSHIP: Quest University Scholarship for International Students
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- Google Business Internship for Kenyan Students
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Physics Students