Applications are currently available at The Norwegian University for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Norway. The fellowship have been made available for Norwegian applicants in the field of education for sustainable development.
This fellowship’s main goal is to qualify for work in senior academic positions first.
Description of scholarship:
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded in education for sustainable development.
Scholarship Award: The Fellowship will cover the followings:
- A good and stimulating work environment
- Nice premises at Campus Ås
- Challenging and stimulating tasks
- Life insurance in the state pension
- Various welfare schemes
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- PhD in the field of science education or education for sustainable development.
- Knowledge of the field of “Education for Sustainable Development” (UBU).
- Proven communication skills in Scandinavian / English
- It is desirable:
- Experience from high school and / or teacher training
- Networks in the field of “Education for Sustainable Development” (UBU)
- Experience from practice close research
Nationality: Norwegian applicants are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Seeking attaching up to 10 works that the applicant’s assessment are key in production. If, in the joint work is difficult to identify the applicant’s contribution must be accompanied by a brief statement of the applicant’s share of the work. Documents cannot be sent electronically sent in triplicate by regular mail marked still.nr.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.