Entries are currently ongoing for the NWO Research Talent Grants. The grant is a support to researchers only from Netherlands with a Ph.D research in the area of social and behavioural sciences. This NWO Grant covers all of the related expenses.
Research Talent is a responsive mode funding scheme, which offers talented and ambitious young researchers a platform to pursue a scientific career and carry out high-quality PhD research. This ambition, amongst others, is reflected in the choice of study, followed courses and academic activities that the student engaged in. Research Talent offers excellent students within the social and behavioral sciences the opportunity to fulfill their ambitions of pursuing their scientific careers. To this aim a full professors within social and behavioral sciences, and who is also the intended promoter, can submit an application for a grant for these upcoming researchers.
Each of successful applicants will receive the benefit as follow:
- personnel costs: four years full-time for a PhD student, and
- material costs up to a maximum of 10,000 euros, including costs for knowledge exchange and impact and data management.
Level and Area of Studies
Research and Ph.D research in the field of social and behavioural sciences.
Place of Study
The research will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those who meet the given criteria below are invited to apply:
- are employed by a Dutch university, an NWO or KNAW institute or the MPI for Psycholinguistics, and
- will be employed for at least the duration of the application process and the research for which the funding is requested.
- meet the overall average Dutch grade of the completed bachelor study is at least 7,5 (or a GPA of at least 3.37)
- meet the overall average Dutch grade of the completed first year of the master study is at least 8,0 (or a GPA of at least 3.95)
Only Dutch students are invited to apply.
Please find the application form at the website and application link below.
26 September 2017.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.