Application for Out-Of-Station & International Awards 2022 is ongoing!
If you desire to study in USA at the University Of Massachusetts, this is an opportunity for you.
UM offers a partial-funded scholarship through the Out-Of-Station & International Awards to undergraduate students only if they meet certain criteria.
Before you apply, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious scholarship. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
Out-Of-Station & international awards at the University of Massachusetts, USA is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in All Subjects taught at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
What is Out-Of-Station & International Awards Benefit?
Partial funding of $20,000
Out-Of-Station & international awards at the University of Massachusetts, USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
The following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The applicants will get $20,000 towards the undergraduate program applied for at UMASS under this application.
Who is eligible for Out-Of-Station & International Awards?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year undergraduate students accepted at UMASS.
- Applicants can apply for a UG programme at UMASS via the university application portal, Common Application, or Coalition for College Application. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Transcripts must be evaluated by an allowing agency and translated into English.
- Verification of financial support
- Affidavit of support
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 – 3.2 in their previous educational qualifications to be accepted at UMASS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Out-Of-Station & International Awards Application Deadline
The deadline for this scholarship is February 1, 2022.
- 10 Nursing Schools In Massachusetts
- Best Physician Assistant PA Schools in Massachusetts in 2022
- 15 Best Technical Colleges in Massachusetts | Ranking 2022
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.