Grace Lake Partners in partnership with the Alumni Annual Fund, is offering the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship 2021 for a top MBA candidate from Nigeria.
About the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship
Ladi Delano is a two-time Saïd Business School alumnus (MSc in Major Programme Management; Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business.
In 2014, together with Grace Lake Partners (GLP), Ladi founded an investment and advisory firm that builds and operates businesses that meet the needs of Nigerian society while creating economic value for the company and its shareholders.
The plight of many young Nigerians who can not continue their education weighs heavily on Ladi’s heart. This belief led to the founding of the GLP Cares Foundation.
To date, the Foundation has provided twenty-two full scholarships for academics to attend reputable private and public universities in Nigeria. In 2016, a scholarship was awarded to a beneficiary to obtain a master’s degree from Oxford University.
After graduating from Oxford Saïd, Ladi founded the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship through the GLP Cares Foundation in partnership with Saïd Business School’s Alumni Annual Fund.
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarship is open to students pursuing an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) degree.
The scholarship is to be hosted by the GLP Cares Foundation in partnership with Saïd Business School’s Alumni Annual Fund in the UK.
The application for this scholarship is open to Nigerian students.
One successful applicant will receive a scholarship award worth of £15,000 for one year.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following;
- Applicants should normally be a resident in Nigeria.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through undergraduate degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous academic prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
How to Apply
There are no additional applications required. However, the information you provide in your MBA application form will be used to determine eligibility.
The deadline for the MBA application is April 5, annually.
For more details on the Scholarship, interested applicants should visit the program’s website through the link provided below:
- NHEF Scholars Programme for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
- EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP)
- Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Lagos State Undergraduate/Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Ongoing Scholarships in Nigeria [UPDATED]
- Africa Initiative for Governance Masters Scholarships for at University of Oxford