Pay Your Bills 250 Sweepstake contest is now ongoing for individuals and families and in this edition, lots of benefits ranging for paying of rents and owning a car to other mouth-watering benefits will be awarded to participants. Check it out.
The sweepstake contest is sponsored by Ford Motor Company (the Sponsor) at 102.7 KIIS-FM (the ‘Station’).
Table of Contents Hide
- About SWEEPSTAKES
- Description of Contest/Participation
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
A sweepstake is a type of contest where a prize or prizes may be awarded to a winner or winners. Sweepstakes began as a form of lottery that was tied to products sold. In response, the FCC and FTC refined U.S. broadcasting laws (creating the anti-lottery laws). Under these laws sweepstakes became strictly “No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win” and “A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning”, especially since many sweepstakes companies skirted the law by stating only “No Purchase Necessary to Enter”, removing the consideration (one of the three legally required elements of gambling) to stop the abuse of sweepstakes. Today, sweepstakes in the USA are used as marketing promotions to reward existing consumers and to draw attention to a product. By definition, the winner is determined by luck rather than skill.
Description of Contest/Participation
In 2022 PAY YOUR BILLS 250 SWEEPSTAKE, You are supposed to submit your bill and listen for your name on the radio station, 102.7 KIIS-FM (the ‘Station’).
The Sweepstakes contest is hosted in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States.
If you hear your name, you are expected to call the ‘Station’ back within thirty minutes of the announcement to get your bills paid.
Plus one lucky winner will receive:
- A brand new Ford Edge
- Rent for a year
- Cell phone and service for one year
- Car Insurance for a year
- Gas for a year
- Groceries for a year
Numbers of names Called
The number of opportunities mapped out in this edition Pays Your Bills 250 Sweepstake, 2022 to be announced is 76 names for bill payment
Eligibility of Applicants
- Must be a legal resident of any of the fifty US states or the District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18 years at the time of entry.
- Must not reside in a place sweepstakes is prohibited by law.
- Must not be a Company and Sweepstakes Entity.
- Must not be an individual from all other radio and television stations.
- Must not be members of the immediate family of any such persons in 2 and 3 above listed above. These include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extensions, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Participants must agree to the binding Official Rules, rules between the participant and the Company, rules of third-party participation. If any of these rules are neglected, the participant will be disqualified and their prize forfeited.
The rules and other terms and conditions of the sweepstakes participation can be found at https://kiisfm.iheart.com/content/2018-01-05-2018-pay-your-bills/
Bill Submission Procedures
The Entry Period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry into the Drawing will be determined by the Entry Method as follows:
There are 4 ways in which listeners can submit their bills:
- By mailing it to KIIS-FM using the address below:
Pay You Bills c/o KIIS-FM
PO BOX 6848
Burbank, CA 91505
- By sending it by fax it to KIIS-FM at (818) 940-1027
- By dropping it off at the address below:
3400 W. Olive Ave, #550
Burbank, CA 91505
- By uploading your bill in the required format at the site. Make sure to only upload .jpg, .gif or .png files. PDF files would be automatically disqualified. You can submit here below: https://kiisfm.iheart.com/contests/ryan-seacrest-pays-your-462862/
- By scanning and sending in an email to the address provided on the KIIS-FM website, kiisfm.com
Entry Submission Deadline
The deadlines for entry into the sweepstakes will be announced on the website: www.kiisfm.com
INFORMATION ON THE SWEEPSTAKE
- Multiple submissions are not allowed to use the same email address or phone number. In a situation where this is neglected and one entry wins, the authorized owner of the mobile number or email will be awarded the prize.
- Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed on the website: kiisfm.com
- The company does not take responsibility for entries not received due to technical difficulties on the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, and other technological problems.
How to play and selection of winners
- After submitting your bill, find out on the website when the DJ will call out names so that you will listen to the radio at those times. The specific minutes of the announcement will be announced on the website.
- The names will be chosen at random from those who pass the screening of eligibility.
- Listen to the DJ to call out names. If the DJ calls out your name, you must call back the Sweepstakes line within thirty minutes in order to be awarded the grand prize described. The sweepstakes line to call is (1-800-520-1027)
- In a situation where an entrant is unable to verify the registration information and/or does not call back within thirty minutes of the name being announced, the entrant will be automatically disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
- NB: Any contestant must be the participant who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in the sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in the sweepstakes on another person’s behalf. The contestant must provide their own name and own birth date, if a contestant uses a false or incomplete name or birth date, they will be immediately disqualified from the sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
- If the entrant succeeds in calling back within thirty minutes of his name being announced and provides necessary verification, he will be paid the amount due on the bill by KIIS – FM. The amount paid is up to 500 dollars. If the bill submitted is less than 500 dollars, the entrant will be paid the amount on the bill submitted but if it is more than 500 dollars, the entrant will be given 500 dollars.
- NB: KIIS – FM never exceeds the amount on the bill to be people who are not VIP members of KIIS Club. The verification of membership is done when the entrant’s bill is selected to be announced on-air.
- The VIP member of the KIIS club is paid double the amount (1 000 dollars). Join the VIP by following this link to sign up: https://kiisfm.iheart.com/content/2017-10-12-sign-up-to-be-a-kiis-club-vip/
- Entrants may not win more than 1 000 dollars from any iHeartMedia LA station in one year. Winners are advised not to submit another bill until after 365 days from their last win.
NB: There is no purchase of any kind required for a win. Purchase does not guarantee or increase any chances of winning.
This sweepstakes is to be played in the United States ONLY. It is to be governed by the laws of the US.
The odds of becoming a winner depend on the number of eligible entries received.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or a third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
Contact and Entry submission address
Station Address: 3400 W. Olive Ave. Suite 550, Burbank, CA 91505
- Pinnacle Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate Students of Australia
- Boston University Trustee Scholarships
- Cailloux Scholarships in USA
- $10,000 Hach & Rose Scholarship | LLP Annual College Award
- Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program – Ghana
- Soccer Scholarships in USA
- South African: Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academic Scholarship for Girls
- Kotzen Scholarship in Bachelor Degree at Simmons College Massachusetts, USA
- Soccer Scholarships in USA