Bauhaus University is pleased to invite applications for the President’s scholarship for international students. This is a program in which you not only gain benefit by learning in Germany for one year, but you can also find a great chance to exchange culture with many other students from across the country. Please look into this information.
The scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme in any of the field of study in the University.
The scholarship is hosted by the Bauhaus University, Weimar, Germany
Scholarship is open to international students.
The program will be last long for 1 years (12 months) and the monthly allowance is 450 euros
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must be enrolled in a course at the university
- This scholarship will not be award to people who already receive public funding
- Funding recipients are expected to submit a final report.
Besides that you have to upload all of the following documents to this link:
- A letter of motivation (Max 2 pages)
- A current CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of at least with “good” evaluated achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Copies of diplomas/bachelor’s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular engagement
- Proof of Germen language proficiency (if applicable)
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.