Fully-funded awards such as the Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship are very rare. Little wonder why so many people hurry to apply whenever the opportunity comes up.
Who wouldn’t be happy to receive a whooping sum of 50,000 USD? No one, so, hurry now while this offer lasts.
The Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship was created for the talented young Egyptians to pursue their master’s degree abroad in all fields of studies.
Actually, the QHSF funds under two categories; the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses and the partial scholarship covering tuition only. The ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
In other to be a successful candidate for this award, we will give you detailed information about this program, basic tips on how to apply, and also link you with the application form.
So, to get the most of this publication, ensure you read carefully.
Table of contents
- About Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Benefits
- Who Is Eligible For The Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship?
- How to Apply for Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- What To Do After The Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship?
- Winner Selection and Disbursement of Funds
- Frequently Asked Questions For Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
- We Also Recommend
About Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
Qalaa Holdings is an African leader in energy and infrastructure. It was founded in 2004 and is based in Cairo, Egypt with additional offices in Algiers, Algeria; and Nairobi, Kenya.
Basically, the firm builds businesses in core industries that will define the region’s future.
In fact, the 32,000 employees of the company’s core subsidiaries and other investments work each day to deliver energy to consumers and businesses alike.
Their focus is on the following;
- Provide reliable, fuel-efficient transportation solutions.
- Grow or manufacture safe, healthy food
- Add value to natural resources
- Build critical national infrastructure Qalaa Holdings is a company that prizes innovation, value creation, and sustainability in all of its investments and activities.
The QHSF funds under two schemes:
First, the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses, and the partial scholarship covering tuition only. Second, the ceiling for tuition fees is 50,000 USD per annum.
To get more exciting scholarship offer like this at your fingertips, Install the Scholarship finder App on your mobile phone.
Who Is Eligible For The Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must have a genuine financial need.
- Must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- You’re planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in your discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- You must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Your involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of the program, as a graduate, you must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Other eligibility requirements are;
You must be under the age of 35.
You need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English. Also, excellent command of the language of study.
Egyptian national and residence in Egypt.
How to Apply for Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
The application form is only accepted by postal mail or through our FEDEX account.
Your application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form (Click the button below to download)
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for Males only)
Download the Application Form Here
By Regular Post or Paper applications, use the address below.
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
P.O Box 29
Postal Code: 11516
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at Fedex Mohandessin office
Important information to note are;
- You can check that your application has been delivered through email@example.com
- Kindly wait for a week before checking.
- Please submit an acceptance letter to only one university.
- Submit your application package only once.
- Multiple applications from one person will result in the rejection of all applications.
For further inquiries, visit qalaascholarships.org.
The application deadline for the scholarship is April 15th, 2022. Ensure you send your application materials by the deadline to be considered for the fall 2022 disbursement.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
What To Do After The Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship?
After completing your online application ensure you carefully go through your writeup before you submit.
Shortlisting will be completed by May and Semi-finalists will be contacted for personal interviews.
Winner Selection and Disbursement of Funds
Qalaa will announce the scholarship recipients by June. Thereafter, the placement and departure of scholars will take place in July and August.
Frequently Asked Questions For Qalaa Holdings Foundation Scholarship
50,000 USD per annum.
July and August.
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created out of a strong will to contribute to national development.
Actually, it was done by creating high-caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors.
The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master’s degrees abroad in all fields of study.
In addition, you can also explore similar opportunities such as scholarships for international students, scholarships for Africans, scholarships for undergraduates, and many more by consistently visiting worlscholarshipforum.com.
We Also Recommend
- Humber College Scholarships For International Students
- 25 Fully Funded Egyptian Undergraduate Scholarships
- Wells Mountain Education Undergraduate Scholarship Program For Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.