Queen Mary University of London invites applications for a full PhD Scholarship starting in January 2022 to undertake research in the area of Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing. The scholarship is worth £17,609 per annum.
Before you apply, we advise that you read through to learn the full details about this scholarship- who is eligible for the scholarship, scholarship worth, how to apply, and the application deadline.
The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
Table of Contents Hide
- About Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
- Scholarship Benefits
- Who Is Eligible For Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship?
- How to Apply for Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
- Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship- Application Deadline
- Frequently Asked Questions On Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
- We Also Recommend
About Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
Queen Mary College was founded in the nineteenth century to provide education to working-class people living in London East End.
The school is a global university committed to opening the doors of opportunity and improving lives locally, nationally, and internationally. With staff and students from over 160 nationalities across its community, it is one of the most diverse higher education institutions in the world.
Securing a scholarship to enroll in an advanced degree at Queen Mary will be one of the best things to happen to you, so, do not trivialize this opportunity.
Full Scholarship and stipend starting at £17,609 per annum.
Who Is Eligible For Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship?
To qualify for Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
Country of Study
- United Kingdom
School of Study
- Queen Mary University
Level of Study
- A minimum Second-Class Honors Upper Division Degree or Second-Class Honors, Lower Division Degree with experience of three years in data management and analysis in the discipline of mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science and other related disciplines from any recognized Institution.
How to Apply for Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
Interested applicants seeking for Fully-funded Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship in Resource Management, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available for applicants from all nationalities.
- All applicants should have a first-class honour degree or equivalent, or a MSc degree, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or a related discipline).
- Applicants should have a good knowledge of English and ability to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken form.
- The successful candidate must be strongly motivated to undertake doctoral studies, as well as must have demonstrated the ability to work independently and perform critical analysis.
Documents Required for Application
Please note that you will be required to provide a ‘Statement of Research Interests. Your statement (no more than 500 words) should answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in the topic described above?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- In addition to this, we would also like you to submit a sample of your written work. This might be a chapter of your final year or masters dissertation, or a published conference or journal pape
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
You may also like to apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate scholarships
Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship- Application Deadline
Application for Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship closes on
September 15, 2021.
- Interviews are expected to take place in October 2021.
- Starting date: January 2022.
For further inquiries, visit Queen Mary University of London website.
Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship is a prestigious one. Research and teaching go hand-in-hand at the institution. Outputs across all faculties have informed world-leading highlights, from robotics and AI research and innovation, and more.
In case you do not quality for Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship, do not fret, there are many similar scholarships abroad opportunities you may like. So, you have to constantly visit our site in other to stay updated.
Frequently Asked Questions On Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship
Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship application Deadline?
September 15, 2021.
Who is Eligible For Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship?
What is Queen Mary University of London PhD Scholarship worth?
£17,609 per annum
We Also Recommend
- Queen Mary University of London MSc Economics ScholarshipsHow To Get A Cheap Student Accommodation In Pretoria FastList of Scholarships in Malaysia for International Students 2021-2022
- St. Mary’s University Scholarship 2022
- Queen’s University Acceptance Rate in 2022
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.