The Queensland University of Technology is delighted to offer the QUT International Merit Double Degree Scholarship on the basis of academic performance. This scholarship is open to international students.
A high-achievement scholarship for future international science and engineering, business and creative industries undergraduate double degree students.
This scholarship is jointly sponsored by our QUT Business School, Creative Industries Faculty, and the Science and Engineering Faculty.
QUT is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women. The Women in Engineering scholarship will help build a cohort of female future leaders in engineering professions.
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a ‘real-world’ focus.
With around 50,000 students, including almost 8000 international students from more than 100 countries, QUT maintains close links with business representatives and industry professionals who contribute to course development and lend practical perspectives to students’ theoretical education.
QUT is located in subtropical Brisbane, which is Australia’s third-largest city and is known for its vibrant urban precincts, outdoor lifestyle, friendly locals, superb climate, and safety, by world standards.
What You Need To Know About The QUT International Merit Double Degree Scholarship for Undergraduates
QUT offers over 650 undergraduate and postgraduate study options that include extensive research programs and delivers real-world outcomes for students through its provision of leading academics, state-of the-art-teaching facilities, and a focussed approach to learning
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree programs at the Queensland university of technology. Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Business, Creative practice, communication and design, and Science and mathematics.
The scholarship is to be taken to Australia to study at the Queensland university of technology Australia.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for your Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is open to international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
You will receive:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
The QUT International Merit Double Degree Scholarship for Undergraduates Eligibility
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- Meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these double degree courses:
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
You’re not eligible if:
- You receive another QUT academic scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Students must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program.
How To Apply For The QUT International Merit Double Degree Scholarship for Undergraduates
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open for application
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- The Most Cost-Effective IT Master’s Degrees from Best Ranked Australian Universities
- Queensland University of Technology International Merit Scholarship in Australia
- Queen University of Technology Faculty of Education International Student Scholarship in Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Study in Australia: Queensland University of Technology Tuition fees and Admission Requirements
- Queensland University Of Technology CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia