Radbound University, located in Netherlands, is calling for applications to the scholarship program. The Radbound Scholarship Program will select a number of outstanding and potential students to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree program.
Nationality: non-EEA students, Cambodians are included
Where: Radboud University, Netherlands
Scholarship award: partial tuition waiver, costs for visa and insurance
Number of awards: about 30
Duration: 2 years
- You have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- You are having or going to obtain a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- You have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program.
- You will enroll at the university as full-time students.
- You will be selected based on your outstanding academic performance, motivation and other criteria.
- Available courses are listed in official website; make sure you check it out.
What do you need to submit?
- Application for admission
- two reference letters
- a curriculum vitae
To apply: online
Closing date: March 1, 2018
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.