Reedsy is pleased to announce the inaugural Reedsy National Creative Writing Scholarship, a biannual award for writers and novelists in further education. As the world’s leading marketplace of book publishing talent, Reedsy is passionate about nurturing the next generation of fiction authors.
Reedsy is currently accepting applications for the Reedsy National Creative Writing Scholarship Program. Only United States Citizens or Permanent Residents may participate in this contest.
They must be currently enrolled at college or university. Entries are accepted twice a year; September 21 and February 21.
Basically, Reedsy designed this scholarship to award a student whose writing displays a clear and unique voice with the potential to thrive in the competitive literary landscape.
In this post, We have put down information about this scholarship and how you can apply.
So what are you expected to do?
Carefully read this post word to word without skimming through. You can as well check the table of content below to get an overview of all we have wrapped up in this post.
What you need to know about Reedsy National Creative Writing Scholarship
Benefits are huge and you don’t want to miss out. The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A wire transfer for $1,000 will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly.
Only the United States Citizens or Permanent Residents are invited to apply.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the Reedsy National Creative Writing Scholarship, applicants must be:
- United States Citizens or Permanent Residents; and
- Accepted to, or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is designed for College or University Students in any field of choice.
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Your application must include the first chapter (1,500 to 7,500 words) of an original novel you are currently writing, or have written but not yet published. All applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application must include the first chapter (1,500 to 7,500 words) of an original novel you are currently writing, or have written but not published.
To apply fill out the form on the application page and should include:
- Your name, email, address and contact number;
- A short bio, to be posted on this page if you are a finalist;
- The name of the college or university you attend or plan to attend;
- Your sample chapter copy/pasted into the “Submission” section, along with a brief synopsis.
Five finalists will be selected from each application pool. If your submission is shortlisted, your submission will be featured on our scholarship page in its entirety.
Reedsy Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
Reedsy Scholarship 2022 application deadline has closed.
- E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2022 [Updated]
- CocaCola Beverages Africa Emerging Future Leaders Program
- US$1,000,000 Fenox Venture Capital Startup World Cup 2022
- Fully Funded MBA Scholarship for International Students in China 2022