Rewarded Essay Writing Contest is seeking applications from applicants who can write an essay of no more than 900 words on any of these 4 different topics, “What life skills can students master while in college? Which three are the most important and why?” or “What do you see as the most pressing social issue we face? Why is it the most pressing?” or “Who inspires you? Why?” or “Provide three life goals you believe will be more achievable by obtaining your college degree.”
The essay competition is organized by rewardedessays.com and the top three essays will be awarded with cash prize money.
- First Prize: $500
- Second Prize: $350
- Third Prize: $150
The contest is open to all high school students from anywhere in the world.
- Obviously, plagiarism will automatically dis-qualify any entry. Essays will be scanned for plagiarism, so be careful. If you supply quotes from anywhere or anyone, be certain that you cite them properly.
- Judges are looking for a creative approach to the essay prompts. Do some serious brainstorming and pre-planning before you write.
- Be certain that, when you select an essay prompt, you clearly understand it and stick to the topic.
- If you include images, be certain that you have the authority to use them.
- Absolutely no grammatical or mechanical errors should appear in your essay. Student should take the time to review and edit many times, so that their essays are fully polished.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Submit your essay through E-mail to: email@example.com
- Participants must submit their essay in any of the following formats .doc, .rtf, .docx or .odt files.
- Essay must be written in English.
- Be certain that your contact information (name, email address, and phone) are provided on a separate page.
- Judges: A panel of the organizers editors and writers.
- The final deadline for submission will be on Friday, October 20, 2017
Application Deadline: October 20, 2017