The RMIT University is delighted to call for applications from excellent applicants for its MIB & EMBA scholarships. These scholarships are available for Vietnamese students to pursue postgraduate degree programme. THe actual focus of this scholarship is to provide support to students who want to pursue Master of International Business (MIB) and Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA). Eligibility criteria is a noteworthy information for all applicant.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is an Australian-based university operating in Vietnam, with two campuses. The Vietnamese branch is officially known as RMIT University Vietnam (commonly referred to as RMIT Vietnam) and its Australian counterpart is known as RMIT University.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for MIB & EMBA program.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of International Business and Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
For Master of International Business:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee
- .Saigon South Campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee.
For Executive Master of Business Administration:
- Hanoi campus: 1 scholarship of 25% Higher Education tuition fee to a member of Auscham.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Vietnam
Eligibility: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Applicants must be Vietnamese citizen.
Nationality: Australian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
Scholarship applicants need to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of Application form for postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants also need to submit the following extra documents additional to application package for admissions to Master of International Business, or Executive Master of Business Administration:
- .A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
- How a postgraduate degree from RMIT will help you achieve your study and career goals.
- Your plans for the future
- Why you think you deserve the scholarship
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.
- Additional documents required from EMBA scholarship candidates: Proof of current Auscham membership. This can be your membership card, a letter from Auscham or a letter from your company if the company is a corporate member of Auscham.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 15, 2017.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.